Crown Royals: The official hat thread

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Myfitteds, Ecap, cap city in west coast, burdeens, Ty Mathis. A lot of heat in a lot of places breh. Depends where you live
I live in fly over state lol so we have lids and then little street wear boutiques here and there with not shyt in them. I have mostly vintage snaps and didn’t wear hats for years but just now getting back into fitteds

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Simple Dodgers action. 40th anniversary pinky from HC
1046176-D-D631-47-C0-865-E-36-E69-BFBF194.jpg

DDF68-ABE-9-BB5-4665-B486-C3-BF9423-AD36.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i know fitteds been back for a while but i remember people was just laughing at Talib over Kanye pointing out he still wore fitteds on drink champs. this wasn't that long ago.

how many of you wave hopped during the dad hat era only to hop back? be honest brehs

you live long enough you see recurring trends and learn not to write shyt off. I mean pinwheel fitteds might not be back but fitteds never died and no staples ever do entirely.

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
i know fitteds been back for a while but i remember people was just laughing at Talib over Kanye pointing out he still wore fitteds on drink champs. this wasn't that long ago.

how many of you wave hopped during the dad hat era only to hop back? be honest brehs

you live long enough you see recurring trends and learn not to write shyt off. I mean pinwheel fitteds might not be back but fitteds never died and no staples ever do entirely.
I learned when snap backs came back that fitteds would always be here. People thought snaps would disappear again and they didn’t. As far as fitted hats go, there is a difference between oversized flat bill and proper fit with a steamed curve. Maybe that’s what talib got roasted for lol. Other than fitted trending, I do see different snaps still being worn. They’re just branded stuff and not sports teams. I like these new fitted hats tho cause they combine the colorful vintage vibes of snaps with the quality of fitteds. Snap backs I wish I had 12 years ago. Or that tisa bullshyt that was poppin

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I could have got some of the good water melon shyt if I wasn’t messing around lol the astros one practically wasn’t available tho.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I haven’t thought of my top 10 much but that bloody Sox is up there for me from myfitteds. It was so good I doubled up. Boston necco is another. I would say that real tree camo from diallo and the Blair witch gotta be up there.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What’s everyone’s top 10 hats of the year ?
Wow that's a tough one. I've bought way too many hats this year. It's gonna take a while but the ones that immediately come to mind are:
HatClub Great Outdoors Marlins.
HC Ancient Egypt Astros.
ST Beige and Purple White Sox (almost bought this one 2x)
HC Jackie Robinson LA Dodgers (I have 2 this hat is too damn special and might be my favorite of the year)
HC Ocean Drive Milwaukee Brewers
HC Micheal Myers Cubs
HC Freddie Kruger Cleveland Indians (Horror Pack might've been the best pack of the year)
SW165-Burgundy and Yellow Brewers
Famcap-Snickers SF Giants
SoFresh-Bento Box A's/Stomper
Clinkroom-Barbers (waited almost 2 years to get it :russ: )

BlackStarryKnight

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Wow that's a tough one. I've bought way too many hats this year. It's gonna take a while but the ones that immediately come to mind are:
HatClub Great Outdoors Marlins.
HC Ancient Egypt Astros.
ST Beige and Purple White Sox (almost bought this one 2x)
HC Jackie Robinson LA Dodgers (I have 2 this hat is too damn special and might be my favorite of the year)
HC Ocean Drive Milwaukee Brewers
HC Micheal Myers Cubs
HC Freddie Kruger Cleveland Indians (Horror Pack might've been the best pack of the year)
SW165-Burgundy and Yellow Brewers
Famcap-Snickers SF Giants
SoFresh-Bento Box A's/Stomper
Clinkroom-Barbers (waited almost 2 years to get it :russ: )
Sell me some fitteds nikka! :what::dame: