Cryback Hates Flippy shyt: "When Did Professional Wrestling Become About fukking Gymnastics?"

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
From episode 20 of his podcast:
When did professional wrestling become about fukking gymnastics? When did the art of it being a fukking real fight then into who could do the coolest fukking gymnastic moves? Since when does that equal being fukking tough? I feel like guys today, 1: they don't fukking work out. They don't look the fukking part and they think that they can fukking go do a bunch of twirly bird fukking dives and they're a good fukking wrestler. I got news for you, that don't make you a good fukking wrestler! And it doesn't make you fukking tough. Try that shyt in a real fight any day and see how far that gets you.

Between this and ranting about how he blocked John Cena on Twitter, dude will basically say anything at this point to stay relevant. what a whiner.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
I listened to this a few days ago and he's so full of shyt.

nikkas spends the whole time shytting on dudes who do flippy shyt or whatever while implying that he's a good wrestler all because he's strong :dwillhuh:

dude even says the fans don't appreciate his style of wrestling because he's a big man or something. Like bruh we can appreciate big men it's just the fact that you yourself fukking suck :mindblown:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Guess everyone should just roid up and avoid any sense of athleticism.

Who are these people doing gorilla presses and marching with people on their shoulders in a real fight?
And the whole they don't work out/not looking the part shyt. You don't have to have a six pack or have muscles on muscles to be believable. Bam Bam, Dusty, Hansen, Foley, etc got along just fine:yeshrug: