Crypto.com Coin (CRO) Discussion thread

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I'm heading over to r/buttcoin. Time to eat.

food-winnie-the-pooh.gif

Daps
You guys need to pull your money from all crypto while you still can.

I aint pulling nothing.

I have taken L after L since getting started mostly due to my misunderstanding of how all of this works and then by the time I started to understand, the party was over.

Whatever I got in is gonna stay in at this point. I've forgotten about it. I'm like @Still Benefited, haven't logged in, in maybe a year now.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is bad advice
You guys are “investing” in what is essentially an unregistered security.

Crypto has been around for a long enough time now and it has zero practical use. Nobody is buying anything with it. Nobody pays any bills with it. And even if you think this blockchain shyt sounds good, every analysis of it shows it’s inefficient as fukk. And not nearly as safe or reliable as people make it sound.

It’s effectively useless until some moron decides they want to pay you real money for it. There’s no intrinsic value here at all.

Take your money out before it’s too late.
You’re not investing. You’re gambling.

All this stuff is Dogecoin with fancier names.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I aint pulling nothing.

I have taken L after L since getting started mostly due to my misunderstanding of how all of this works and then by the time I started to understand, the party was over.

Whatever I got in is gonna stay in at this point. I've forgotten about it. I'm like @Still Benefited, haven't logged in, in maybe a year now.

Sell what? Why?

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

Crypto has been around for a long enough time now and it has zero practical use. Nobody is buying anything with it. Nobody pays any bills with it. And even if you think this blockchain shyt sounds good, every analysis of it shows it’s inefficient as fukk. And not nearly as safe or reliable as people make it sound.

It’s effectively useless until some moron decides they want to pay you real money for it. There’s no intrinsic value here at all.

I respect what you saying. I understand why you'd say it. But, no.

You'll either be right or wrong after the next bitcoin halving. But we won't know until then.

It's all noise right now, baby!

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

This. And add to the fact that most of the retail investors who got scammed or lost 50-90% of their “investment” aren’t coming back. I don’t understand where people think the money for another bull run is gonna come from.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This. And add to the fact that most of the retail investors who got scammed or lost 50-90% of their “investment” aren’t coming back. I don’t understand where people think the money for another bull run is gonna come from.
What is a bull and bear

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It’s fringe industries that use it (typically gray and black market)