Cult Of Chucky (Official Thread) 10/3

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Na, man, shyt was stupid. The whole point of Chucky’s quest was/is to find a body. That’s the chase for him.

No one gives a fukk about him in a human body. We want a mass murdering doll. The iconic voice. Not some girl taking his actions.

And out of nowhere she can fukkin walk after the possession. How stupid is that? :camby:

I think your fanboy stanning is blinding you. :patrice:

Fanboy? Breh lol I’m not a huge fan of the series at all. In fact I don’t ever recall staying here I’m a huge fan of chucky or child’s play. The series is hit or miss for me. But now that you’re done putting words in my mouth, let someone move on.

I like interesting shyt and this was interesting. The series has been around for 30 years now. You have to find ways to reinvogorate it or make it pop.

It all makes sense within the world he’s created. Chucky can inhabit any person because it’s voodoo. If voodoo can give make a stuffed doll walk, then why not a human being? That’s the logic we’re workinf with here.

You don’t know that he’s going to stay in her body. That’s why stories go on and evolve. Obviously, he’s going to go back into the doll’s body. The fun part is seeing how and why. But for now, it looks like he got he wanted and got a big W. The story continues.

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
Fanboy? Breh lol I’m not a huge fan of the series at all. In fact I don’t ever recall staying here I’m a huge fan of chucky or child’s play. The series is hit or miss for me. But now that you’re done putting words in my mouth, let someone move on.

I like interesting shyt and this was interesting. The series has been around for 30 years now. You have to find ways to reinvogorate it or make it pop.

It all makes sense within the world he’s created. Chucky can inhabit any person because it’s voodoo. If voodoo can give make a stuffed doll walk, then why not a human being? That’s the logic we’re workinf with here.

You don’t know that he’s going to stay in her body. That’s why stories go on and evolve. Obviously, he’s going to go back into the doll’s body. The fun part is seeing how and why. But for now, it looks like he got he wanted and got a big W. The story continues.

You missed my point of the chase. Chucky’s chase to get into a body was the point of his quest. Look at what happened when Michael merked Laurie. They tossed that saga in the bushes. :dead:

They had something with the multiple Chuckies, then it went to shyt. And why would he go back into the doll when he finally has a human body? :dwillhuh:

No one wants to see Chucky Nica. shyt was fukkin stupid. :beli:

Also, I thought you stanned this franchise. My bad. :manny:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You missed my point of the chase. Chucky’s chase to get into a body was the point of his quest. Look at what happened when Michael merked Laurie. They tossed that saga in the bushes. :dead:

They had something with the multiple Chuckies, then it went to shyt. And why would he go back into the doll when he finally has a human body? :dwillhuh:

No one wants to see Chucky Nica. shyt was fukkin stupid. :beli:

Also, I thought you stanned this franchise. My bad. :manny:

And again you’re getting a tv show to explore that and get him back into the dolls body. So just hold your horses and let the continued story play out. It’s already confirmed he’s back in the good guy doll’s body for the tv show. So now we get to find out how.

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
And again you’re getting a tv show to explore that and get him back into the dolls body. So just hold your horses and let the continued story play out. It’s already confirmed he’s back in the good guy doll’s body for the tv show. So now we get to find out how.

Only way they’d get people to watch. :lolbron:

I thought the TV series was gonna be like a soft reboot in the same universe. Didn’t know it’s using this storyline.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Only way they’d get people to watch. :lolbron:

I thought the TV series was gonna be like a soft reboot in the same universe. Didn’t know it’s using this storyline.

Nope. Don said he’s had a plan since curse of chucky. And wanted to go into tv. When he worked on Hannibal and channel zero, opened his eyes to the possibilities of tv and expanding the franchise that way