Daps
tenor.gif

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
we don't accept, in bad faith he has craftily made this about gender. sure, he mentions racism but he made sure to include britney in his apology to janet and then say [the industry] sets men...up for success

does meek mill have more of an advantage in the industry for success than adele has my nikka? :jbhmm:

white liberals are an abomination of bad faith and white supremacy. malcolm called them the fox vs the right wing's wolf. i mean, yall don't see why?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: I never liked him, they gave his ass roses before he even earned them shyts.. backstreet boys were better and JC Chavez was the better singer on NSYNC! And when they put them cornrows in his head that shyt was just:scust:
JC showed out at that brief N'sync reunion. He let Justin and the audience know who the real talent in the group was

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
To me this is just virtue signaling and protecting his brand. I don't even know why he needs to apologize to Spears. Taylor Swift has made a career out of doing what he's accused of doing to Spears. He definitely needed to apologize to Janet, but that should have been done privately. There's nothing genuine about public apologies in this era of #metoo and social media activism.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Les Moonves blackballed Janet after the Superbowl incident with his sexual harassment self. Timberlake performed that Rock Your Body song solo with him purposely stopping at the have you naked line at the Superbowl winking to the camera.
The people in Minnesota weren't having it because he dissed Prince and I think they piped in cheers.

So to be clear. fukk Justin Timberlake.

Daps
JC showed out at that brief N'sync reunion. He let Justin and the audience know who the real talent in the group was

Video :feedme:

JC was always my favorite in the group. I was playing their Christmas album in December for the holidays and I had to argue my brother down and prove that JC was the real lead singer of the group