Curren$y speaks on Lil Wayne and says he is in the process of making a comeback

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
currensy-lil-wayne-show-hollygrove-new-orleans.jpg

A few months ago, Curren$y chopped it up with DJ Booth for an interview after one of his concerts in Arizona.

During their conversation, Spitta revealed that there were no hard feelings between him and Lil Wayne when he left Young Money around 10 years ago:

"Me and Wayne fukkin’ kick it all the time. But, nah. Jet Life."

Curren$y also talked about how Wayne will have learned so many lessons from his huge lawsuit against Birdman and Cash Money Records, as well as how Weezy is in the process of making a comeback:

"I think at this point, everything is just learning. He learned hella, hella lessons. I don’t think you regret anything that you learn from. I wouldn’t feel like he would regret it, because he learned it. That’s game he got now. He’s still got time left."

"fukk yeah, fukkin’ right. It’s in the process right now. You can’t wipe him out of the fukkin’ game. There’s words he made up that people use. You know what I’m saying? You can’t wipe him out.

Read more at Curren$y Discusses His Friendship With Lil Wayne & Says Wayne Is In The Process Of Making A Comeback