Curren$y - The Legend Of Harvard Blue (Mixtape)

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
:dwillhuh:

You gotta be just skimming through it. Godfather of the lifestyle rap, actually rapping about his life not some stories he's making up. And Spitta drops gems on tracks, you gotta listen though. He's just an OG giving out game :ahh:

Spitta part of the reason I quit my job and got my CDL.

I'm not feeling this mixtape though. I might have to give it a few more listens.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Another good Spitta release (like always...). Not as good as the Purp mixtape, but still good. Curren$y has got to be the most consistent rapper out :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: OTC

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
His weakest tape so far.
And Imma Jet.
He does way better of themed-releases; ala' New Jet City, Here, Drive -In Theatre, Carrollton Heist, PT III (smooth sh!t)
It hurts. :mjcry:

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
His weakest tape so far.
And Imma Jet.
He does way better of themed-releases; ala' New Jet City, Here, Drive -In Theatre, Carrollton Heist, PT III (smooth sh!t)
It hurts. :mjcry:
Still havent given this a full proper listen but he needs to add quality rap features sometimes to add to the quality of the tape. Even though he can do it on his own, say for a example a pusha or fab feature.

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
The drive in theatre grew on me like crazy but the carrlton heist doesnt match up to covert coup and by itself it doesnt really impress me outside of a few songs

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
:dwillhuh:

You gotta be just skimming through it. Godfather of the lifestyle rap, actually rapping about his life not some stories he's making up. And Spitta drops gems on tracks, you gotta listen though. He's just an OG giving out game :ahh:
Dapped and repped. You can learn about life through Curren$y's tapes

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I have to get my shyt together I'm still bumpin Pilot Talk III. Bruh is going to have a show here in LA on June 21, I'm going to catch that; or the one in San Diego. I saw him last year on the Canal Street tour, it was a good show.