Curren$y - The Legend Of Harvard Blue (Mixtape)

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
if I had access to a microphone and studio 24/7 and producers shopping me they dopest beats, id be pumpin a mixtape a month too....u can tell bruh just love rappin...I gotta catch up, I missed a lot of Spitta music this year

dont know what you need specifically but here are some links to previous mixtapes

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/curren-y-weed-instrumental-mixtape-discussion-thread.412149/
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/curren-y-bourbon-street-secrets-mixtape.415451/
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/curren-y-sledgren-revolver-mixtape.415471/

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that boy done cooked up another batch for us....:yes:

:patrice: i gotta check out that Revolver joint

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
dude has crazy work ethic.
Fam deserves a mixtape cover lifetime achievement award on some real shyt

The thing that kills me is, how does he remember half that sh!t? He's the poster boy for rapping about the same thing and rapping about nothing at all, but he's good at it and I'm a fan. It's good ride music, good background music, etc.. I couldn't remember not one quotable from the dude. He just drops project after project after project, each song about the exact same thing which is about nothing at all. And the crazy part is, it's good music. Can't wrap my head around that.

Ricky43

Whats up
Daps
Reppin
Gentrification City
The thing that kills me is, how does he remember half that sh!t? He's the poster boy for rapping about the same thing and rapping about nothing at all, but he's good at it and I'm a fan. It's good ride music, good background music, etc.. I couldn't remember not one quotable from the dude. He just drops project after project after project, each song about the exact same thing which is about nothing at all. And the crazy part is, it's good music. Can't wrap my head around that.

Spitta got quotes here and there but he hasn't been rapping aggressive lately. Hes more laid back now and it shows. Hes still one of my favorites right now, I hope he start rapping like he was on covert coup

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
i wonder the same shyt :russ: Fam delivers ambient chill music consistently