Currensy (feat. Pharrell) - Chasin Papers (STONED IMMACULATE)

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Oh my... I feel like I owe it to spitta to buy this. I don't buy albums though. Only album ive copped in 5 years is Maax B joint because of how much free piff he provided :sadcam:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those who says that Covert Coupe is his worst lyrically get the :shaq2:

Of his albums(albums=original production) what is worse? Strictly talking lyrics Covert Coupe is not fukking with any of his other albums. Definitely not PT(Airborne Aquarium alone bodies the shyt out of CC), not PT(King Kong, Priortize, Life Under The Scope >>>), Jet Files(Toyko Drift, the Spitta manifesto The Pledge >>>), This Ain't No Mixtape(the descriptions in Blown Away were crazy, Elevator Muzik, Power Button), and Weekend At Burnies has Money Machine which bodies anything he said on Covert Coupe, plus he had way more flows. I fukk with Covert Coupe but I don't know how anyone who been fukking with Spitta since he went dolo and found his lane can think CC is fukking with any of his other albums lyrically. The only track he really went "in" to me is BBS.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Of his albums(albums=original production) what is worse? Strictly talking lyrics Covert Coupe is not fukking with any of his other albums. Definitely not PT(Airborne Aquarium alone bodies the shyt out of CC), not PT(King Kong, Priortize, Life Under The Scope >>>), Jet Files(Toyko Drift, the Spitta manifesto The Pledge >>>), This Ain't No Mixtape(the descriptions in Blown Away were crazy, Elevator Muzik, Power Button), and Weekend At Burnies has Money Machine which bodies anything he said on Covert Coupe, plus he had way more flows. I fukk with Covert Coupe but I don't know how anyone who been fukking with Spitta since he went dolo and found his lane can think CC is fukking with any of his other albums lyrically. The only track he really went "in" to me is BBS.

Real talk. Spitta said he wrote that shyt in 5 days. That shyt sounded like it too- he wasnt even rapping to the beat on most of the tracks and I know thats his thing, but he was waaaay off beat on CC. Shame as well because that was some of Alchemist's best work.

Scotty Pippens:

:ohhh::leon::ooh::gladbron::krs::ahh::noah::win:

Maumee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, Covert Coupe is his worst album lyrically, by a mile. Curren$y over breezy shyt like this IS Spitta. nikkas listened to Curren$y rhyming over Neptunes beats all over the month after mixtape series, then over faux Neptunes beats from Monsta Beatz all this years with Pharrell like hooks(they were hot tho), then he finally rhymes over the real shyt and collabs with Pharrell for real and you complaining? Nah, you not a Curren$y fan from way back.

lol this is the first post on a message board that i completely laughed at.

covert coup is without a doubt his most lyrical shyt and ill challenge you blow for blow with whatever u got. matter of fact, we should make a faceoff thread and throw lines back and forth. you can have his whole discog. ill stay with just covert coup and it wont even be close. that statement was just fukkin foolish.

dont let my personal opinion on how average this track is get in the way of the big picture ole boon.

Maumee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those who says that Covert Coupe is his worst lyrically get the :shaq2:

thank you.

and all this bickering is gettin in the way of me bein a huge currensy fan.

i dont champion CC on a regular basis. its clear currensys lane is the smoothness. not denying that. CC was a one-shot. probably never hear somethin like that from him again. but lyrically, CC was just on another level. those lines could cut somebody.