CURSED (Katherine Langford) | Trailer | Netflix 7/17

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
thats that lil cutie from 101 Million Reasons Why?

:ohhh:

does she get bucket nekkids??

:patrice:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's aight, could be a CW show tbh

shyt looked like a CW show based off the trailer alone

I'm 4 episodes in and can barely pay attention :ld:What's the point of this series? Just seems rely boring man:ld:If they had some great sword choreography or more action I'd be more in on it maybe. The lead isn't really grabbing me :ld:

How is negro Arthur in this?

Don't tell me it got stale fight scenes, stale leading lady, no titties, and the one black man ain't doin shyt :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm 4 episodes in and can barely pay attention :ld:What's the point of this series? Just seems rely boring man:ld:If they had some great sword choreography or more action I'd be more in on it maybe. The lead isn't really grabbing me :ld:

I gave up
its trash

thought I was getting like some the last kingdom piff but this is garbage

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Now that i'm at the end, shyt is weak af. Doubt it's getting a 2nd season :francis:

Katherine Langford isn't a good actress or leading lady material

Merlin doesn't have any magic powers and just copies Jack Sparrow's style

There's a fight scene every 3 episodes

A lot of shyt happens off-screen

shyt looked like a CW show based off the trailer alone

How is negro Arthur in this?

Don't tell me it got stale fight scenes, stale leading lady, no titties, and the one black man ain't doin shyt :francis:

Here's an example

Arthur: "I'm going to fight in the tournament"

*Arthur fights in the tournament off screen*

:francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Now that i'm at the end, shyt is weak af. Doubt it's getting a 2nd season :francis:

Katherine Langford isn't a good actress or leading lady material

Merlin doesn't have any magic powers and just copies Jack Sparrow's style

There's a fight scene every 3 episodes

A lot of shyt happens off-screen

Here's an example

Arthur: "I'm going to fight in the tournament"

*Arthur fights in the tournament off screen*

:francis:

I went up to episode 5 and it was wack.

I thought this was something I could binge this week and it would be dope

I literally just went to the last episode and the battle on the beach is horrendous cgi is wack, fight scene like 60 seconds

only thing was dope was seeing black actors getting some shine

this ish prob had a bigger budget than Spartacus what a waste

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I went up to episode 5 and it was wack.

I thought this was something I could binge this week and it would be dope

I literally just went to the last episode and the battle on the beach is horrendous cgi is wack, fight scene like 60 seconds

only thing was dope was seeing black actors getting some shine

this ish prob had a bigger budget than Spartacus what a waste
Like I said this doesn't hit its stride until episode 7. Episode 6 was some ok back story on Merlin. He's about the most interesting character on the show. Episode 7 when some of the characters are trapped in the burning mill was solid to me. This still isn't a great show but it's watchable. The lead feels like a generic female stand in from a YA novel. Arthur distinguished himself a little in episode 7.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Trailer looks whack and is using that lame-ass 'stop/go' shyt that I hate. And why do certain people gotta try to put a female in a male's spot? "What if the sword chooses a Queen?" No one cares. Make a character that is a girl naturally.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Trailer looks whack and is using that lame-ass 'stop/go' shyt that I hate. And why do certain people gotta try to put a female in a male's spot? "What if the sword chooses a Queen?" No one cares. Make a character that is a girl naturally.

She's not taking a man's role despite the marketing. She's the Lady Of The Lake aka the one who gives King Arthur his sword

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Like I said this doesn't hit its stride until episode 7. Episode 6 was some ok back story on Merlin. He's about the most interesting character on the show. Episode 7 when some of the characters are trapped in the burning mill was solid to me. This still isn't a great show but it's watchable. The lead feels like a generic female stand in from a YA novel. Arthur distinguished himself a little in episode 7.

Giving 7 hrs in this day and age ?

yeah right

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This, the golden rule for TV is that if a show doesn't hook you by the end of Episode 3, odds are it'll never will. It's why screeners given to press are usually the first 3 episodes
Had I followed that rule I would have dropped a show like Breaking Bad. Would have never gotten into Avatar the Last Airbender. In the streaming age I give shows the full season.

This is a C level show right now and a B level at best though. It’s never going to be elite or great but it could be good.

I’m not really sure who the target audience is. At times it’s a YA show and other times people are getting their intestines spilled on the floor.

Having reached the last episode if they made another season I’d definitely watch it but if it got canceled I’d be pretty indifferent. Warrior Nun won me over with it’s final episode. I’ll see if this does the same.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
She's not taking a man's role despite the marketing. She's the Lady Of The Lake aka the one who gives King Arthur his sword
:mindblown:I watched some of the first episode after posting today and saw she had magic powers and was like why is she gettin the sword if she also has magic, so your response makes sense, but they still need to not do marketing that way. From what I seen this shyt look like trash though regardless.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just finished it. Without a doubt is season 2 gets made I'll watch it day 1.