Custom Smilies

Heimdall

Pro
Daps
After finally getting posting privileges, I began to wonder how people kept track of their custom smilies. I'm aware of at least one person who apparently uses their own site, but there seem to be a lot of imgur links all over the place. (There's also the actual Smilies page ofc, but I have not explored that yet - and many images right now are not loading:patrice:)

I wanted to try making a page that pulls them from a single list of links - when you click one it copies the URI with the IMG tags to your clipboard for easy insertion (well, it's working for me :mjgrin:) and it looked like it worked in Kiwi. I got links for an initial attempt out of some threads in my history, yes, they're mostly MJ

And because it's so simple, literally a page and a text file, it's trivial to add more links - feel free to post some here and I'll add them (or submit a pull request :mjgrin:)

Oh, the page: The Coli - Custom Smilies

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Does anyone know how to upload the correct sized smiles? Every smilie I upload is tiny, I tried increasing the size of the picture before I upload and it’s still the same size