Cute 26-Year-Old High School Teacher Arrested After Being Caught having ‘Relentless Rounds’ of Car Sex With her Student

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The really had to describe it as 'Relentless rounds' :deadrose: what, was @Busted_Toes the student?

It's a student so it's a position of power, can't do it...have had the same happen when I was teaching an after-school (a college prep sort of camp), and an 18 year old was openly feelin me, had to dead that with her quick :whoa:

How did you go about deading it? Curious how you approach it. Since the student was openly hitting on you, do you just go to say "Keisha" and tell her "you need to chill with your bullshyt" or do you got to follow some structured procedure? I'm sure there are things in order for situations when there is a "hot" teacher.
What are you talking about you think a 26 yr old woman has not heard all the game already? If she dealing with her student it’s about control.

I think there is layers to this. I think teacher-student hookups at the higher ages occur when there is a level mismatch socially or physically between the parties.

I personally discovered game and was knocking down them new 22, 23, and 24 yr old teachers in highschool as an 18yr old. But I could only do so because I was already cold approaching a year prior to that and was already running game on the general population while my peers were still limited to highschool parties, mixers, and school dances.

Because of cold aproaching, I had already interacted with nearly a hundred grown women by the time miss teacher meets me. So you can only imagine the surprise of a fresh out of campus, coed , student teacher when they meet a physically mature student that's spitting game and dodging sht tests like he got Spidey senses. @trap101 , Attempts to "dead" the interaction were nothing more than sht tests to me at the time. :wow:

If you are curious how I doged their attempts to dead the interaction....

I basically used the same playbook you use on strippers and other working women when they try to pigeon-hole you into the "customer" role. It was extremely experimental game for me at the time but it worked like clockwork.:whoo:

And this is what I mean about the level difference between the teacher and student. The average person of my age at the time wouldn't even be thinking on this level or working on the technicalities of game. I mean I couldn't even enter the strip club at that age, but I still knew about how to handle such an interaction based on advice from older guys I knew at the time.

As crazy as it sounds ,I was out here selling dreams and whispering sweet nothing's to grown women while still getting an allowance in my mommas house :mjlol:

Last edited:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
She has the eyes that don’t smile with her mouth. She’s depressed. Those are depressed eyes.

front.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Still illegal in most states because of the position of power. Hell, even university professors/coaches going with students will get them fired and their career destroyed most of the time.

I know she’s a teacher but 18 isn’t a big deal. But this is why young teachers shouldn’t teach adolescent students. Too close in age,

Hard to imagine that because younger teachers are often among the best, and how the hell are you going to maintain a profession if you don't even let people start out in that profession when they graduate? She's 26 years old - what, are you going to ban teachers under 30? Good luck running an education system that way when everyone else has to start off in other fields and then stays there.

That being said, I started teaching at 21 and it was wild how often girls openly threw themselves at me. At least one girl every semester made her intentions clear. But for any reasonable person, there is zero chance of getting caught up in it unless you're an idiot. You're surrounded by other students in a school surrounded by other adults and you know your profession and freedom are at risk, how hard is that to just keep them at arm's length? The teachers who fall for relationships with students are total fukkups who probably would have fukked up even if they weren't teachers.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
The mentality that it's right because he's 18 is weird to me.

Like when he was 17 years and some months she would have been doing a horrible thing. The day he turns 18, the green light is basically on at that point. :what:

Let me tell you something, at the highschool level, a relationship between a teacher and a student is always going to be inappropriate.