CW's Archie Comics TV Show "Riverdale" Thread

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was season 3.

Season 4 tried to go back to basics with Jughead going to a private school and trying to solve murders. He even fakes his own death. Betty found out she had a “serial killer” gene too. :dahell:

Season 5 is a time jump with them coming back to Riverdale. Archie went to the army, Betty joined the FBI, Jughead wrote a book and Veronica got married to some Wall Street dude. Cheryl locked herself in her house. At the same time Jughead thinks he had an alien encounter. Season 5 ends with Veronica’s dad putting a bomb in Archie’s house.:damn:

Season 6 was wild though. The first five episodes are standalone and introduce parallel universes. :mjtf:

Then after that it picks back up from when the bomb blew up Archie’s house.

Turns out, they all got super powers. :ohhh:Archie super strength and durability. Jughead could read minds, Betty could see peoples auras, Veronica could poison people by touch and Cheryl had pyrokineses.

They also had to fight against a demon who was trying to take over Riverdale and start Armageddon. The actual Devil showed up in this season too. :gucci:

The season ends with them trying to stop a meteor from destroying everything and ending up getting sent back to the 1950’s with no memories of what happened.:martin:

That has lead up to this current and last season of the show. :manny:

:mjtf:

Bruh, why you still watch this shyt? Lmao. Sounds terrible

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:mjtf:

Bruh, why you still watch this shyt? Lmao. Sounds terrible
If I watch a show long enough I usually stick with it and even if the show went completely insane, shyt was funny and I wanted to see how far they go with it.

This the last season so I’ll be done soon.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I watch a show long enough I usually stick with it and even if the show went completely insane, shyt was funny and I wanted to see how far they go with it.

This the last season so I’ll be done soon.

I used to be like that. I can recall so many bad shows I went along with. Nowadays I make sure the show is quality

The women were bad on Riverdale though

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That was season 3.

Season 4 tried to go back to basics with Jughead going to a private school and trying to solve murders. He even fakes his own death. Betty found out she had a “serial killer” gene too. :dahell:

Season 5 is a time jump with them coming back to Riverdale. Archie went to the army, Betty joined the FBI, Jughead wrote a book and Veronica got married to some Wall Street dude. Cheryl locked herself in her house. At the same time Jughead thinks he had an alien encounter. Season 5 ends with Veronica’s dad putting a bomb in Archie’s house.:damn:

Season 6 was wild though. The first five episodes are standalone and introduce parallel universes. :mjtf:

Turns out, they all got super powers. :ohhh:Archie super strength and durability. Jughead could read minds, Betty could see peoples auras, Veronica could poison people by touch and Cheryl had pyrokineses.

They also had to fight against a demon who was trying to take over Riverdale and start Armageddon. The actual Devil showed up in this season too. :gucci:

The season ends with them trying to stop a meteor from destroying everything and ending up getting sent back to the 1950’s with no memories of what happened.:martin:

I'm not super familiar with archie comics but this sounds dumb as hell

But archie comics have gone on so long that it wouldn't surprise me if this is shyt that they actually do in the comics because you gotta run out of ideas making that shyt for that long :manny:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
That was season 3.

Any y'all of watching the current 7th/final season? I quit on this show last season after the first 5-6 episodes. But seeing as it's summer & nothing is on, the show is in it's final season, & I grew up reading Archie Comics; I decided to get back into the show (& the short-lived spinoff series "Katy Keene" that aired during season 4) a couple months ago for the sake of completing watching the entire series/franchise.

4 episodes into this final season & I gotta say I fuccs with this reboot/reset of the series with the show now being set in the 1950's & the characters being high school teens again. Unlike like last season, this new season pretty much as my full attention.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i gave up on this show like 3 years ago
like all cw shows it turns to trash after a few years

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Is this show in the realm of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
yes, I am someone who can even tolerate ass and get to the finish line. This is one of the rare shows that I had to quit. It is so ass that even the cast hates it
The cast was always complaining about how much the show was a hinder for their careers while the show was still going on.

I can’t remember anything like it.