Cyberpunk Edgerunners | Out Now on Netflix

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Episode 6 is a classic brehs. This shyt over-delivered high key. I thought eh might be alright. We got some genuine piff here :lupe:

Man, where was this Adam Smasher in the game? I swear, CD Projekt can't make a boss battle for shyt :scust:

The way he did David was wrong. Told him,"Naw pleighboi. I'm special" and straight shytted on everybody :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Episode 6 is a classic brehs. This shyt over-delivered high key. I thought eh might be alright. We got some genuine piff here :lupe:

Man, where was this Adam Smasher in the game? I swear, CD Projekt can't make a boss battle for shyt :scust:

The way he did David was wrong. Told him,"Naw pleighboi. I'm special" and straight shytted on everybody :wow:

Yeah, if we got this Adam smasher no amount of being overleveled would save me :sadcam:

Also whats funny is the cyber skeleton is in the game too, you gotta go fight that guy in that old run down trailer park under the highway

voltronblack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

play the game on the very high difficulty level and go for the don't fear the reaper ending

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
play the game on the very high difficulty level and go for the don't fear the reaper ending
If they gave him the ability to use the Sandevistan like he did in the anime it'd probably be a lot better of a boss fight. But even on very hard you can just throw on a katana and merc him without him doing much of anything.

voltronblack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they gave him the ability to use the Sandevistan like he did in the anime it'd probably be a lot better of a boss fight. But even on very hard you can just throw on a katana and merc him without him doing much of anything.
I think the problem that the fight against is too scripted he needed to be more dynamic because he did have some good attacks

voltronblack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, if we got this Adam smasher no amount of being overleveled would save me :sadcam:

Also whats funny is the cyber skeleton is in the game too, you gotta go fight that guy in that old run down trailer park under the highway
The way adam take down david is like a move he does in the game Rush attack: This attack has two variations. He can rush towards you and attempt to hit you with a swing of his right arm or he can perform a three hit combo

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
What causes cyberpsychosis? Is it the type of tech? The level of tech? Like I assume rich people don't get it

voltronblack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What causes cyberpsychosis? Is it the type of tech? The level of tech? Like I assume rich people don't get it
In the table top game this show is base off here how it work in term of the lore/rule
Cyberpsychosis is a dissociative disorder which occurs when someone with preexisting psychopathic tendencies enhances themselves via cybernetics to the point they no longer see themselves or others as complete, sapient organisms, but simply as a collection of replaceable parts. Common symptoms of cyberpsychosis include lack of self-preservation, complete disregard for others, poor impulse control, and explosive outbursts. Let's get this clear from the start: if you already have these underlying psychological issues (in game represented by a very low Empathy) you are more likely to be a candidate for cyberpsychosis). Installing cyberware isn't the only way to edge towards this mental explosion. Strong and/or horrific events and situations can also wear down your Humanity. And unfortunately, Edgerunners deal with these sorts of situations on a regular basis. This is something your GM controls; they often times may attach a Humanity cost on an event or situation On the other hand, not all cyberware and augmentations contribute to cyberpsychosis. In the Time of the Red, people who lose parts of themselves or were born without parts have the option to buy MedicalGrade Cyberware (see pg. 226) which functions only as a replacement and has no Humanity cost. Medical implants are treated the same as long as they have a therapeutic use. Similarly, people undergoing gender affirmation surgery or other forms of therapeutic body modification choose to use Bodysculpting (see pg. 226) which has no Humanity cost. Only cyberware used to replace perfectly functional body parts or enhance the body beyond the human baseline can push someone towards cyberpsychosis. Even then, there are some therapeutic options available

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Completed it. Definitely a solid outing, feels very Trigger.

Hope they follow up with different gangs and angles, but I feel like they won't.

I think they'll look to go live action next if they continue, and it'll likely flop if it's not big budget