CyHi - “Kanye overpays people, it’s an issue”.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can kinda see this being true.

Not only that but he gets EVERYONE involved on his albums. The credits to twisted fantasy is loaded with names. It’s possible that he also gets way too many people involved in his work
Cyhi said Ye put someone in the credits just because he walked in the studio wearing "leather black jeans" and inspired him to write that line in "black skinhead":patrice:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I can kinda see this being true.

Not only that but he gets EVERYONE involved on his albums. The credits to twisted fantasy is loaded with names. It’s possible that he also gets way too many people involved in his work
Nah I can't remember the interview, but someone was like if you just sitting in the studio you're bound to be credited cuz he gives props to damn near anyone who says anything in the room

This was years ago during 8o8's season :wow: I wanna say a Big Sean interview but the topic was definitely about the Hawaii studio sessions

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
This is obvious, this nikka lost money on a sold out tour, how Sway:bryan:
I mean no one needs 50 credits to craft a minute song and bring up every rapper in London for the performance.

Lol this nikka gotta keep ye dikk in his mouth just to stay relevant. I don’t see how these nikkas can go to sleep at night. The second this nikka fall out of Ye’s favor is when we get the real story.
That doesn't even make sense, why woulds someone who hates someone be more truthful than someone who fukks with someone?

That's that classic hater shyt, believe everything that's negative nothing that's positive. Specially when it's about black people.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Lol this nikka gotta keep ye dikk in his mouth just to stay relevant. I don’t see how these nikkas can go to sleep at night. The second this nikka fall out of Ye’s favor is when we get the real story.
How do YOU go to sleep at night my nikka? All this hate is giving you heartburn :picard: