D Clay vs Clutch Robinson (Round 1) Vote!!!

Who won?

• D Clay

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Clutch Robinson

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so far this one is the best battle I've peeped. Not gonna lie I skipped D Clays three minute funk flex rant and honestly shyt like that shouldn't count anyway only disses that should be factored are the ones in the rhyme.

I fukked with clutch's bars, it was entertaining and the flow was solid plus the beat was piff but they weren't as direct and aggressive as D Clays. He had more bars that made me laugh plus his aggression and presence was just more on point. All the coli inside references were piff too.

Good battle but I gotta vote D Clay

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
This nikka @D Clay made a youtube blog video :russ: on some Ghostface shyt only thing missing was some soulful music in the background
:salute: real talk tho nikkas be taking this shyt too serious :whoa:

Clutch yo shyt was raw tho, you really dug into a nikka's soul but I'ma have to go with D Clay

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Ok so far this one is the best battle I've peeped. Not gonna lie I skipped D Clays three minute funk flex rant and honestly shyt like that shouldn't count anyway only disses that should be factored are the ones in the rhyme.

I fukked with clutch's bars, it was entertaining and the flow was solid plus the beat was piff but they weren't as direct and aggressive as D Clays. He had more bars that made me laugh plus his aggression and presence was just more on point. All the coli inside references were piff too.

Good battle but I gotta vote D Clay

Fair :salute:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
:martin:
Come on homie...let it go...it's really not that serious.

tumblr_mdcti7iJmt1qi0adbo1_500.jpg

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I really don't know who to vote for.
@D Clay that intro was way too long. I feel like your lines hit harder, but I wish you would've put it to some music.
@Clutch Robinson thought you had some good lines, but i wasn't feeling the delivery. And you struggled with the beat at times, but like @smARTmouf said, I can't really penalize you since @D Clay didn't even attempt to rap over a beat.

Overall, I'd say Clutch was more creative so he gets my vote.

I'm kinda with this

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
I admit it was probably a mistake to have a WWE intro before I started spittin, but I don't think that's enough for me to lose... @Clutch Robinson struggled with the beat, really didn't say anything impressive and is clearly not a good rapper.:francis: I know I didn't use a beat but just listen or read the lyrics and you can see that I clearly am the better MC...If he advances to the next round I'll congratulate him but you can't imagine him not getting bodied. So I think that you should vote for me if for nothing else you see that I have the potential to actual win at least in the next round, let alone this whole thing.

Give me a chance brehs to hear me on a beat in the next round:feedme:

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The battle was pretty evenly skilled, but Clutch took it.

D-Clay kinda shot himself in the foot with that 2 minute intro/rant. By the time it got to the rapping I already felt shyt was too long winded and plus without a beat, it made that shyt feel longer.

Both cats can spit, but Clutch did his homework and made that the theme to his diss. D-Clay had the better flow, but it wasn't enough to win it.

Good battle though.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I admit it was probably a mistake to have a WWE intro before I started spittin, but I don't think that's enough for me to lose... @Clutch Robinson struggled with the beat, really didn't say anything impressive and is clearly not a good rapper.:francis: I know I didn't use a beat but just listen or read the lyrics and you can see that I clearly am the better MC...If he advances to the next round I'll congratulate him but you can't imagine him not getting bodied. So I think that you should vote for me if for nothing else you see that I have the potential to actual win at least in the next round, let alone this whole thing.

Give me a chance brehs to hear me on a beat in the next round:feedme:

u-mad-soulja-boy-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.