D. Rose to critics “I don’t need your fukking validation”

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Derrick Rose had some stern words for his critics Saturday, telling reporters he doesn't need their "f--king validation" as he starts a new chapter with the Minnesota Timberwolves.

"This is how I feel about it, the whole perspective on it: You could have your perspective on me, as far as I'm a bum, I can't play, I can't shoot, this and that, all right, cool," he said, according to ESPN.com's Nick Friedell. "I have no hard feelings with that. I'm cool with that. [If] that's how you feel, that's how you feel, but at the same time, I don't need your f--king validation. I know who I am, I know what type of player I am. So you respect that and I respect that [point of view] and we should be good. That's how I feel about it."

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Ill bet anybody that as long as he is getting 23-27mpg he will for sure give u 12-15 on 46% :yeshrug:. Youd be a damn fool to not expect Rose to tame this opp to shut critics down. Dude could help save a teams season right now, this is the GOAT "opportunity" for a injury plagued former star who can still ball out. We will see