• I don't wanna be touched.. I want snitzel :wow:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
How come getting swept in the playoffs ain't one of the choices on the poll?:patrice:

@FreshFromATL :troll:

C'mon breh...is this the year you allow Allah to guide you to #Hawkset or nah? :beli:

You been actin choosy than a muhfukka when it comes to #Set business for more than two years now :patrice:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
harry-the-hawk-dancing.gif

#set shyt

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No Fly Zone for you breh. If I see you in the city :ufdup:

Good luck with the poor man's Shawn Bradley:youngsabo:
C'mon breh...is this the year you allow Allah to guide you to #Hawkset or nah? :beli:

You been actin choosy than a muhfukka when it comes to #Set business for more than two years now :patrice:
Y'all know it's all good:myman:

We both go at each other all NBA season.its a tradition. I'm just getting warmed up:sas1:

We get to eat very early in the season too:blessed:

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
WHat kinda impact do yall see Splitter making? I'm looking at his numbers I always thought he was a better rebounder and shot blocker? I know he has good low post defense.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
WHat kinda impact do yall see Splitter making? I'm looking at his numbers I always thought he was a better rebounder and shot blocker? I know he has good low post defense.
Solid player, more of an impact guy than a numbers guy. He should be extremely useful off of the bench as a 6th man. Should really help the 2nd unit. His energy, IQ and passing is a beauty.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
last year atlbrehs kicked around the idea of going in on a box. if the brehs want to get it poppin this year deal me in. or we can set up at a local watering hole. phillips arena is the spot though. great ball and eye candy in the crowd is a plus. also down for some post game action or whatever.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
last year atlbrehs kicked around the idea of going in on a box. if the brehs want to get it poppin this year deal me in. or we can set up at a local watering hole. phillips arena is the spot though. great ball and eye candy in the crowd is a plus. also down for some post game action or whatever.

Yea the box idea was cool...we pitched it right around the time the Hawks were at their highest during last season and the prices were :huhldup:. I'm definitely down for us to catch a game but I like your idea of us finding a bar and hitting that up. I know everyone on here is coming from all over the city so maybe a bar downtown or even at Philips (like Taco Mac at Philips) might be a good destination. Maybe that Dantannas right there, STATS? I'm open to whatever works for y'all

EDIT: Also home games starting at 8 was a GENIUS move. With traffic it'll make it that much easier to get down there and see the game

Last edited: