• YEA BUT DEY AINT GONNA FŲCK WIT ME NOW

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Currently...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nįgga I WAS da bully :mjlol:

• Not Frfr

• Yh but I regret not doin shyt about it...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
Cacs try nd make dis shyt complicated by tellin these lil nikkas to "have a conversation about it" runnin around puttin dem corny ass "Stop Bullyin" posters on da wall meanwhile a lil nikka is gettin picked on at school & driven to suicide cuz of sum corny ass nikka who prolly cant even fight frfr

To any of my lil nikkas peepin dis shyt if yall goin thru sum shyt right now wit a fukk nikka dont hesitate to bust his shyt in & make an example out da nikka

fukk wht yo momma gotta say
fukk wht yo daddy gotta say
fukk da principal
fukk expulsion/suspension

Dnt let no nikka fwu

:aicmon:

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
But what if da bully mop dem

At dat point nikkaz just gotta know you ain’t scared to take a ass whoopin. Like every time I see u, we hookin. That will eliminate a lotta ba

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
this "anti bullying...talk things out " shyt is not new

yeah, just squash it...ahahahahahahahaahahh

I pick up my remote control and turn/
cause with that B.ULLshyt I'm not concerned/

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This don't work in the hood, a dolo nerd nikka is not gonna win against a street nikka with gang ties :mjlol: if nerdy kid somehow beat up bully street nikka, street nikka would just get his goons to jump nerd nikka :manny: I see a nerd beat up a cool kid in the 6th grade ,but he was just a cool kid he wasn't a goon, so the nerd ended up with that W.

Why

Superstar
Daps
had no choice but to stand up and fight.

nikkas gon quit talkin bout my payless shoes.:mjcry:

everyone cant have AF1s.

nikkas felt my pain tho:to:.i made sure:demonic:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
This don't work in the hood, a dolo nerd nikka is not gonna win against a street nikka with gang ties :mjlol: if nerdy kid somehow beat up bully street nikka, street nikka would just get his goons to jump nerd nikka :manny: I see a nerd beat up a cool kid in the 6th grade ,but he was just a cool kid he wasn't a goon, so the nerd ended up with that W.

Most street nikkas or gang nikkas ain't bullying some nerd. They got to worry about real shiit, not some dude with glasses walking to school.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Most street nikkas or gang nikkas ain't bullying some nerd. They got to worry about real shiit, not some dude with glasses walking to school.
It seen it in middle school, but not in High School though. Both my middle and high School were hood schools and TBH middle was far more wild.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
It seen it in middle school, but not in High School though. Both my middle and high School were hood schools and TBH middle was far more wild.
This.
My middle school was wild west with the amount of crazy shyt that happened on an almost daily basis. In high school it was mostly jokes, plus gang nikkas was worrying about other gang nikkas.