Da puzzy eating pastor.

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Doobie Doo, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Deflatedhoopdreams

Deflatedhoopdreams Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Rucker
    Coli Cash:
    $164641.47

:mjlol:

so that’s what they meant. I would always give the :stopitslime: look.

Ironman, Tikal, ProlificLurker and 3 others dapped this.
  2. Cadillac

Cadillac Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

I think this is the song my mom would play on sabbath.

Meh and richaveli83 dapped this.
  3. JBWalton

JBWalton Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Hackney, London
    Coli Cash:
    $537.35

No communion with that pastor.

Bolzmark, richaveli83 and newworldafro dapped this.
  4. Ace of the Metropolitan

Ace of the Metropolitan On the rooftops at 12am

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Philly/Greenville
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

:wow:Lick that p*ssy into sanctification

5. Sbp

Sbp Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    New Orleans
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

It's gonna be an increase in women as new members of that church breh :mjlol:

6. Token

Token Concerned Aunt

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Front Porch
    Coli Cash:
    $345627.00

:lupe: what barbershop video?

Jasmine20, mag357, Rollie Forbes and 7 others dapped this.
  7. Killmonger

Killmonger #FBA #ADOS #MIGOS Hall of Shame Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $344500.00

:hubie:

Dog Based Gremlin, Token and Yaboysix dapped this.
  8. Yaboysix

Yaboysix That nigga

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Palatka Florida
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Im saying..is the Pastor married? Lol

9. Huda2daf

Huda2daf All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $100500.00

Let that man EAT :wow:

10. kevm3

kevm3 follower of Jesus Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $344500.00

Pastors aren't God and there are a lot of sorcerers and demonic individuals who masquerade as pastors. That's why the Bible says to 'study to show thyself approved'. You have to pray for insight and spiritual discernment. If you discern something about your pastor that is not of righteousness, then you have to stop listening to his message and get away from them and warn others.

Mathew 7
    15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit

Observe their deeds and if it isn't of the Christlike fruit, then that is a sign to get away from them. When all the information came out about Eddie Long and his homosexual activities, that should have been a sign for parishioners leave. The fact that he later sat on a throne and was carried was an act in defiance of God and as you see, the wages of sin, especially prideful defiance of God, is death. God is not to be mocked.

[​IMG]

The mocking of God will result in a curse or worse so beware...

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  11. Coco Loco

Coco Loco The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Steelers & Canes
    Coli Cash:
    $349500.00

[​IMG]

Those church pews are going to be on fire Sunday morning. Imagine being the First Lady :bryan: I bet he won't show up on some family emergency bs.

King Napz, mag357, NinoBrown and 7 others dapped this.
  12. newworldafro

newworldafro DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    In the Silver Lining
    Coli Cash:
    $348107.45

[​IMG]Speakin in tongues

13. kevm3

kevm3 follower of Jesus Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $344500.00

Ezekiel 34
    34 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God unto the shepherds; aWoe be to the shepherds of Israel bthat do feed themselves! cshould not the shepherds feed the flocks? 3 dYe eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, eye kill them that are fed: but eeye feed not the flock. 4 fgThe diseased have ye not strengthened, neither hhave ye healed that which was sick, neither fihave ye bound up hthat which was broken, neither fhave ye brought again kthat which was driven away, neither flhave ye sought that which was lost; but with force and mwith cruelty have ye ruled them. 5 And nthey were scattered, ||nobecause there is no shepherd: and pthey became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered. 6 ppMy sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and qnone did search or seek after them.
    7 Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the Lord; 8 rAs I live, saith the Lord God, surely because my flock sbecame a prey, and my flock pbecame meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but bthe shepherds fed themselves, and eefed not my flock; 9 Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the Lord; 10 Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and tI will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds bfeed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, pthat they may not be meat for them.
    11 For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, qI, even I, will rrboth search my sheep, and lseek them out.

7 “‘Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord: 8 As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, because my flock lacks a shepherd and so has been plunderedK)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-21322K" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> and has become food for all the wild animals,L)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-21322L" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> and because my shepherds did not search for my flock but cared for themselves rather than for my flock,M)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-21322M" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> 9 therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord: 10 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am againstN)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-21324N" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescueO)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-21324O" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them.P)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-21324P" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;">

11 “‘For this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I myself will search for my sheepQ)" data-cr="#cen-NIV-21325Q" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; top: 0px;"> and look after them.

14. jayQuery Script

jayQuery Script All Star Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The Cloud
    Coli Cash:
    $329027.78

:laff::laff::laff:

15. Hey_zeus

Hey_zeus Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin: