DaBaby calls Dua Lipa a culture vulture after she throws him under the Bus

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
He's right (these crossover rap cameos ain't coming with people who give a fukk about a rapper), but, his comment was a L.

:yeshrug:

Yea, it's an overreaction, but, he could've cleaned up the "HIV...Aids" shyt (which was extra), but, he stepped in the "ain't sucking dikk" part...pause.

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Can someone please fukking explain how Dua is a "culture vulture"?

Da Baby made a terribly idiotic comment and Dua put out a statement to distance herself from any potential backlash she might face because of him, due to her LBGT fanbase. I'm not understanding the "culture vulture" aspect of this situation at all :mindblown:

I’m not quite sure how she’s a vulture either, it’s not like she pulled a Miley cirus and latched on to Hiphop for success. She was a global star before their song and will be one after. She’s has pretty much stayed in her lane.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Not even about this man.

The alphabet people and sodomites.
I don’t fukk with the LGBT. I don’t care about what gay people do it’s their choice but I think the normalization of transgenders is backwards shyt. I also feel the LGBT is too powerful and over represented.

DaBaby still bugging.

His whole Rollin’ Loud set was a shyt show. Someone threw a shoe at him. He managed to upset women by bringing out Tory and the gays and those with HIV.

He ain’t even have to do all that but now he’s doubling down and calling people culture vulture and using being black as a get out of jail card. This clown had the nerve to bring up victims of police shootings.

Us “NIKKAS” really?? :what:

Code

Banned
Daps
I guess cause she did a song with a rapper

Most of these people don't realize she's a bigger star than he is so she was'nt really leeching off of him...she could have done a feature with any rapper and it probably would have still blown

Shes 100% leeching off of him. His album did bigger 1st week numbers and she still cant reach #1 in the US even tho she gets more radio and playlist payola than ANYONE

This is her biggest song, this is his 2nd biggest song

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
He probably read some nikkas responses on the Coli and leaned all the way into it :skip:

This nikka Dababy pro black now :dead:
They always play faux pro-black when they want reinforcements for wild statements they make. :mjlol:
Facts.

Cause its all love when he's talkin bout killin nikkas

It was all fun & games when everyone was talkin bout how DaBaby killed a black man in broad daylight

bytch should be slapped.
Horrible logic...Why don’t we collectively as black men try to get guys like DaBaby off the air for their black on black lyrics? It was all fun and games when he was getting that pop music stimulus after doing that song with Dua Lipa, now all of a sudden she’s a culture vulture and he wants to be pro-black because of blow back. He’ll be back to rappin about stunting on other black men by next week. These rappers always use faux pro blackness to get themselves out of a pickle.

:unimpressed: