@DaChampIsHere so you been attending college since 2006 sohh days

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I told yall the ****** was a troll

lets save some time on this thread tho....

here's how he responded to the issue in the last thread

- I've said before my father was an engineer
- Several people on SOHH/The Coli have ran across my Facebook and are very good friends with people I am friends with
- A SOHH poster (Jame Junkie) had a crush on my best friend/brother from another and has hung around me and my friends before
- I've had girlfriends posted on SOHH by people who didn't know they were typing to me. We were in the same age group and they knew how old I was
- I've said before that the Addicted_2_Me screen name was shared. I didn't even start posting on that shyt until Winter break 2007. There are a lot of things posted on that screen name that have nothing to do with me.

I'm real. :umad:

"Several people on SOHH/The Coli have ran across my Facebook and are very good friends with people I am friends with"

who are these people? @ them so they can come here and cosign your bad check.

"A SOHH poster (Jame Junkie) had a crush on my best friend/brother from another and has hung around me and my friends before"

does jame junkie still post? If so, have her come in here and verify your lies

"I've had girlfriends posted on SOHH by people who didn't know they were typing to me. We were in the same age group and they knew how old I was"

more of these vague responses......WHO are these posters you speak of????????????? If all these people know you why is no one speaking out on your behalf?

"I've said before that the Addicted_2_Me screen name was shared. I didn't even start posting on that shyt until Winter break 2007. There are a lot of things posted on that screen name that have nothing to do with me."

Shared by who?

all this nikka does is deflect questions....he NEVER directly answers anything......

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 18 (13 members and 5 guests)
malkoonxxx_45*, flea, EffedUp, YoungMasterGold, nikkahs B. Wildin, Brofato, volk, LovelyDay,DaChampIsHere, thegreatwb, wake&bake

im waiting nikka :mjpls:

I post on invisible mode breh. :mjpls: You half-assed on editing my name in there though. Spaces before and after the commas friend. :smile:

So this nikka still ain't show up to defend himself?:skip:

I was trying to wait for the thread to get too 100 posts :mjpls:

I don't get why people act like this is something new. I was the first one to post that I was lying to a female poster that I was cool with back on SOHH in the pic thread, way before that loud affair thread happened. :laff:

Not really a big deal to me or the females on here/that I talked to, especially since I was the one who brought it up in the first place.

Only people who seem to be disappointed/concerned are other men. :leon: Which is obviously understandable given the amount of feelings I've hurt. People want some form of "vindication" or whatever... completely understandable.

Keep it goin' fellas
BarkleyDougie1.gif

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Idk who champ is, can someone link me to one of his threads that show his character to why people hate him?

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
you still look bad. either you're a nutjob or just a crazy bytch. something is wrong with you.

The difference between me and you is I don't give a fuq what anyone thinks about me. You do. That's why it took you so, damn long to come to terms with your sexuality. Btw, I know you aren't telling anyone that there is something wrong with them when you're a homosexual. :dead: I can't. The jokes write themselves. :russ:

Btw, it's reading week. The fuq do I have to care about. Clap back, nikkaaaa!

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
For fun, cause you seem really angry and perturbed my friend and this shyt is hilarious :laugh:

"Several people on SOHH/The Coli have ran across my Facebook and are very good friends with people I am friends with"

who are these people? @ them so they can come here and cosign your bad check.

You seriously think I'm gonna give the name of the posters who have/had my Facebook? :mjpls: My facebook is on retirement status anyway. I reached the friends list max a while ago. Can’t add anymore friends so it’s not like they’d be able to see anything anyway I think.

I will tell you that I once PM'd Beth to take down a thread that had my gov't. in the title with pics of my friends. :weirdo: Jigga2k was pretty much in love with my best friends girl in the pics that were posted. :leon:

If so, have her come in here and verify your lies

You really think I care enough to contact her to post on here? Think I'm fake/troll/etc. all you want. I'd prefer you/everyone else keep that train of thought anyway. It's funnier. :yeshrug:

Also, I don't get why she would need to verify anything. I rarely posted anything about my age on SOHH that wasn't an obvious lie. Pretty sure she never saw it/paid attention to it/cared. shyt, she probably wouldn't even remember. That was like 4 years ago lol.

"I've had girlfriends posted on SOHH by people who didn't know they were typing to me. We were in the same age group and they knew how old I was"

more of these vague responses......WHO are these posters you speak of????????????? If all these people know you why is no one speaking out on your behalf?

I feel like I always talk about this but yeah, the Blazo thread about posting the baddest chicks from your area back on SOHH. Atlanta nikkas was goin' ham in that thread. Dudes started posting about me and my friends' girls/friends. Had to PM CSquared to take a couple of them pics down cause apparently you can get actual FB profiles from links. :mjpls:

Why would anyone speak on my behalf? (a) I don't need anyone to, I'm grown (b) I don't fukk with anybody on here like that. I don't need a hero or anything lol. I'm fine if you all don't like me/think I'm a lyin' troll or whatever.

Shared by who? .

If I really mentioned one of my ex-girlfriend's brother’s name, would you know who he is or whatever? Like, wtf would be the point? Why do you give so much of a fukk about a person who's never interacted with you, that I don't even fukk with anymore? :laff:

Pretty much, Atlanta HS classes of '07 and '08 used to be deep as fukk on sohh. :wow:

he's done
Lol. I really am. If dudes dislike me, that's fine. I don't even post here like that anymore. :yeshrug: No sweat off my back. I actually find it hilarious I can make so many people mad though. Words is powerful. :stylin:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
im really stuck between a rock and a hard place with my dislike for dachamp AND malcolm

but i will say, i've found his facebook (as with many others of yalls :ufdup: need to get your shyt together) and i wasnt even looking for it. actually i dont even look for yalls fb forreal, they just land in my lap. he asked me not to post it :laugh:

i will forward that info for a pretty penny tho :scheme:

he is real
he is my age
he is arrogant and annoying
he is educated and has many male friends :usure:
im not sure on the girls tho
:manny: