Dad of gay club shooter is relieved to find out son was from Harlem.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
My read on this kid is hes a fat pathetic loser who clung to far right extremism because he couldnt even measure up to a drugged out meat head deviant of a father who more than likely was only halfway in his life. His father mentioned something about "teaching him to fight" which usually amounts to physically abusing his son in a effort to "toughen him up" (especially for a lot of terrible fathers who come from violent backgrounds) . I imagine the Piece of shyt had a severe inferiority complex and, couple that with retard cac conservatism, thought shooting up a gay bar would allow him to "punish" someone.

Last edited:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I haven’t been following this story…just looked to see who the shooter was…looks like he got fukked up pretty good before he was arrested…they beat that muthafukka purple…almost looks like a corpse

Aldrich.jpg

Those trehs were legit steppers :damn:

Aiiiightt!

broller

Veteran
Daps
My read on this kid is hes a fat pathetic loser who clung to far right extremism because he couldnt even measure up to a drugged out meat head deviant of a father who more than likely was only halfway in his life. His father mentioned something about "teaching him to fight" which usually amounts to physically abusing his son in a effort to "toughen him up" (especially for a lot of terrible fathers who come from violent backgrounds) . I imagine the Piece of shyt had a severe inferiority complex and, couple that with retard cac conservatism, thought shooting up a gay bar would allow him to "punish" someone.

Frfr. You can tell just by looking at his mugshot that he ain't shyt. Low self esteem CAC who has so much self hate.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
So never called the Hispanic lady anything, except b**ch, yet the Breh who tried to deescalate was called nikka. Wow. Reason why I keep to myself if I see something going down between people I don't know.
He and his mother called her a beaner breh

Avisible Man

The animal that Hughve Hefner created
Daps
This cac cretin said "Phhhewww, better my son be a homicidal maniac than a homocidal maniac." :whew: