:dahell:yall tryna call nikkas who sleep w/ married women scumbags? Women are the ones giving it up

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Just hold the fukk up I'm feeling people gon try to bring Trey Songz down. and try to put down nikkas who sleep with married women? :dahell:

Nah nah nah nah fukk that shyt, you might as well be a fukking feminists nikka if u tryna bash men who sleep with married women.
nikka its on the women fault, they giving it up. Last thing I heard Trey or any of these other nikkas with that game ain't never rape these bytches. These bytches lied and made up all kind of shyt to go see these nikkas out their marriage and get some dikk.

The fukk is this kinda shyt b. No That broad who got killed by that nikka Hayes or anyone else ain't deserve it. That bytch nikka shoulda took his L and went home instead of being a lil weak minded bytch.

nikkas like Trey ain't doing nothing wrong but putting themselves outchea, its the other nikkas fault for wifing up these whores breh.
They ain't find they topanga and just grab the next thing they see and put a ring on it and hope thats she a Topanga fuk outta here :camby:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree about the Trey Songz thing being overblown, but nah, no man sleeping with another man's woman should
walk away unscathed if he knew about her situation.
"Somebody else would have if I didn't"
triplefatality.gif

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Both are trash
fukk no call the bytch Thrash dont be calling us men thrash the fukk kinda shyt is that.
Yall hoes is the ones responsible.
Like lets put it like this.
I got a girlfriend I put her in a room with Trey Songz and a bunch of other RnB pantie dropping ass nikkas and she asks em all for dikk, and well they go by the rules and say nah I ain't gon smash. Lets say she gets rejected by 50-100 nikkas.

I'm outside watching this shyt on Camera, lol she wont even have time to step out and i'll be done with that bytch. The fact that she goes and tries to get it finishes her already. I dont care if the nikka smashed her or not. If she wants other dikk then its fukk her :pacspit:

Like I said dont yall bash these nikkas just making themselves available.
It's all on these fukking whores.

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
I've always felt like when dudes say "I can take your girl" and shyt like that, I'm thinking it's more so up to the woman wanting to cheat vs. the ability to convince her to cheat.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I've always felt like when dudes say "I can take your girl" and shyt like that, I'm thinking it's more so up to the woman wanting to cheat vs. the ability to convince her to cheat.
Exactly. The nikka can be Mr Steal yo girl, but in the end its all up to the bytch.
Trey ain't Say Mr Steal your Loyal girl or anything like that. He just said girl.

tater

Superstar
Daps
fukk no call the bytch Thrash dont be calling us men thrash the fukk kinda shyt is that.
Yall hoes is the ones responsible.
Like lets put it like this.
I got a girlfriend I put her in a room with Trey Songz and a bunch of other RnB pantie dropping ass nikkas and she asks em all for dikk, and well they go by the rules and say nah I ain't gon smash. Lets say she gets rejected by 50-100 nikkas.

I'm outside watching this shyt on Camera, lol she wont even have time to step out and i'll be done with that bytch. The fact that she goes and tries to get it finishes her already. I dont care if the nikka smashed her or not. If she wants other dikk then its fukk her :pacspit:

Like I said dont yall bash these nikkas just making themselves available.
It's all on these fukking whores.

I'm not going to argue with you there. I wouldn't call either thrash.

:troll:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the person most responsible is the person who cheats cause that's the person breaking the commitment. dude who did the murder suicide is also messed up cause he couldn't just let a hoe be a hoe.dude should have taken his L and moved on but that shyt plagued his mind. i'm not saying you gotta be a fukking jedi master and have no emotion if your wife cheats on you. but at the end of the day, there is a middle ground between having no emotion and being a slave to your emotions. that middle ground is acknowledging your emotions and being a master to them. dude just lost it when he realized he couldn't control another human being's actions.

finally, the dude she cheated with, i won't say he deserved evil but at the same time, you're playing with fire cause you never know who's crazy. imagine if dude would have killed the wife and trey songs and then killed himself.

so yeah, they're all messed up but to different degrees....

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
the person most responsible is the person who cheats cause that's the person breaking the commitment. dude who did the murder suicide is also messed up cause he couldn't just let a hoe be a hoe.dude should have taken his L and moved on but that shyt plagued his mind. i'm not saying you gotta be a fukking jedi master and have no emotion if your wife cheats on you. but at the end of the day, there is a middle ground between having no emotion and being a slave to your emotions. that middle ground is acknowledging your emotions and being a master to them. dude just lost it when he realized he couldn't control another human being's actions.

finally, the dude she cheated with, i won't say he deserved evil but at the same time, you're playing with fire cause you never know who's crazy. imagine if dude would have killed the wife and trey songs and then killed himself.

so yeah, they're all messed up but to different degrees....
Yeah, Trey if he did it is a lil bit messed up cuz he just playing with fire cuz he putting himself and anyone with him in danger if a nikka decides to retaliate, but thats about it.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You're 10 years too early for this TLR shyt breh

Not nearly enough bitterness

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Trey if he did it is a lil bit messed up cuz he just playing with fire cuz he putting himself and anyone with him in danger if a nikka decides to retaliate, but thats about it.
some might disagree but the way i see it, if you're actively pursuing taken women, you're grimey. but if a married/taken is pursuing you, :yeshrug: but :ufdup: at the same time.