Daily Fantasy Basketball

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Anybody up here do daily fantasy basketball on draft kings or fanduel?

If you a basketball head, get on this shyt

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I been doing draft kings for a month or so now. What types of games you guys usually play, yall like the huge payouts or the 50/50, triple ups, head to heads.

I started with 10 sitting at 40 right now, I need to step it up

I wanna take tonight off, since it's only a couple games on tonight.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I'm on fanduel (mrvbm). I like to go low-stakes tourneys ($5 max), then will go with a bunch of $2 head to heads. My big hits have always been the tourney (won $200 on a $5 bet in football).

I use the same strategy in basketball when i play it (which is rarely). I plan on being much more involved in fanduel bball this year.

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
I been doing draft kings for a month or so now. What types of games you guys usually play, yall like the huge payouts or the 50/50, triple ups, head to heads.

I started with 10 sitting at 40 right now, I need to step it up

I wanna take tonight off, since it's only a couple games on tonight.

I'm on fanduel (mrvbm). I like to go low-stakes tourneys ($5 max), then will go with a bunch of $2 head to heads. My big hits have always been the tourney (won $200 on a $5 bet in football).

I use the same strategy in basketball when i play it (which is rarely). I plan on being much more involved in fanduel bball this year.

I like playing low stakes on Fanduel and if I want to bet big I'll just put the same lineup out there in the same $1 tourney. I find I make more off the tourneys when I hit the money especially since the lowest tier of money is usually more than double what you put in.

these last minute sits are killing me though. Jeff Teague monday, robert covington yesterday.

And i actually like the nights there are only a couple games. there are less combinations for a lineup so i find it easier to hit the money. but if someone sits you're screwed.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I like playing low stakes on Fanduel and if I want to bet big I'll just put the same lineup out there in the same $1 tourney. I find I make more off the tourneys when I hit the money especially since the lowest tier of money is usually more than double what you put in.

these last minute sits are killing me though. Jeff Teague monday, robert covington yesterday.

And i actually like the nights there are only a couple games. there are less combinations for a lineup so i find it easier to hit the money. but if someone sits you're screwed.

Yeah draft kings allow late swaps, sometimes its still isn't enough time, covington got slashed like 1 min before the games locked up yesterday.

I gave in and played today.

Brandon knight is my dude tho, he always come thru and he not that expensive.

I hope russy give it to beverly tonight

Smackdown625

Chilly McFreeze
Daps
Reppin
I've been on Draft Kings for a few weeks. Started with $10, currently sitting at $83

• Dap
Reactions: VBM

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I like Draftkings better than Fanduel tbh

but on Fanduel tonight Ive got

Shved
Isaiah Thomas
Beal
Redikk
Crowder
MKG
Anthony Davis
Brandon Bass
Demarcus Cousins

loading up on Davis and Boogie until I see who is scratched tonight

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
I like Draftkings better than Fanduel tbh

but on Fanduel tonight Ive got

Shved
Isaiah Thomas
Beal
Redikk
Crowder
MKG
Anthony Davis
Brandon Bass
Demarcus Cousins

loading up on Davis and Boogie until I see who is scratched tonight

try not to post full lineups, just tips..
tonight im stacking denver players vs woeful knicks, do any of you trust foye? im very confident in galinari farried and lawson, but foye will give you 30 FP or 3.5FP..really incosistent

crowder is a good pick since he had a tough game yesterday, bass is good if whiteside is out

if dragic is out i would do tyler johnson, he is only 4k and had 42 FP last game

I definately have exposure to davis to