Daily Fantasy Football

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
Be careful about the kickers you select!!!!..dont be the guy with a perfect line up but then have shane graham who is i believe released

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Be careful about the kickers you select!!!!..dont be the guy with a perfect line up but then have shane graham who is i believe released
I got a day to decide but I currently have the browns kicker. I might switch it later on to a more inept offensive team though

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
these are the players im picking from for Fanduel
fdplayers.jpg

First week is tough because everybody (including Vegas) are making guesses based on last season.

I think people are still sleeping on Steve Johnson (on thursday lineups his ownerships was still single digit)...he should catch a lot of passes w/ both Green & Gates gone.

- Tyrod is super interesting...his floor shouldnt be too low because of how he runs...and Indy's defense isnt that great.
- John Brown & Palmer should be a great stack for a Tournament.
- Im missing some RB's on that list....Peterson, Forsett, & Forte should also be solid.
Bears should be down the whole game...Forte should be the main RB in the backfield catching passes.

Also...I see a lot of folks forgetting about Demaryius (never noticed how fukked up the spelling of his name was). He isnt mentioned on a lot of the list...so he may be a sneaking Tourney play.

Also...dont sleep on the smaller sites.
A lot of the Yahoo leagues are only 1/3 to 1/2 full right now...so I may actually make a tournament lineup for them as well.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
fdplayers.jpg

First week is tough because everybody (including Vegas) are making guesses based on last season.

I think people are still sleeping on Steve Johnson (on thursday lineups his ownerships was still single digit)...he should catch a lot of passes w/ both Green & Gates gone.

- Tyrod is super interesting...his floor shouldnt be too low because of how he runs...and Indy's defense isnt that great.
- Im missing some RB's on that list....Peterson, Forsett, & Forte should also be solid.
Bears should be down the whole game...Forte should be the main RB in the backfield catching passes.

Also...I see a lot of folks forgetting about Demaryius (never noticed how fukked up the spelling of his name was). He isnt mentioned on a lot of the list...so he may be a sneaking Tourney play.

A lot of the Yahoo leagues are only 1/3 to 1/2 full right now...so I may actually make a tournament lineup for them as well.
I have devante adams, aj green, and Steve smith as my receivers for sunday.

I see the Ravens often so I know their receiver situation is pretty bad. Steve smith is gonna have a lot of passes thrown his way

Adams because I think greenbay is gonna blow out Chicago and I hope Rodgers looks for him cus he's my qb

And aj green just a good overall choice

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
fdplayers.jpg

Good stuff, I like forsett alot, should play the forte role, I also like matthews, I have him in 70% of the line ups,I'm staying away from adams for gpp. Another name not mentioned alot is stewart, with deangello gone I think this will be his time to shine, another motivating factor might be the fact that deangello had a good game thursday...sneaky play, I have a couple of jon brown and palmer stacks....Im all in on tyrod, the price of 5K is just to goood, If I can get even 12 pts from him I would be satisfield, he has a high ceiling because of the dual threat factor...Anderson might be good gpp play because everybody is scared of baltimore D which really isnt as good as it used to be,,,

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
you guys end up playing?

I played it light and bet $40...ended up winning $30.
My plan is to bet more and more every week.

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
up 22 bucks..put in 90 won 112

I'm liking the usual philly suspects and cooks(since everyone os off his wagon)

palmer is going to eat for sure