Daily Florida fukkery: Topless PAWG knuckles up with black woman in Miami

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Now you're backpedalling like a bytch :mjlol:. You said something stupid (going to the gym can't help you fight) and I corrected that dumb shyt. Nothing more nothing less.
You're getting emotional, making spelling mistakes typing mad as fukk :umad:. Lol fakkit :scusthov:

Eaxctly. Called out your reading comprehension and u go to your female tactic :mjlol:

Going to the gym will help make u a better fighter :dead:

Dumbest shyt i read in a while. Thx, i neede this laugh

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
To be fair, between two people who can't fight, the one in better shape generally will be the one who wins the fight by virtue of being stronger and having better endurance:yeshrug:

I seem some fat asses whoop in shape folks and even outlasted them stamina wise. This is all opinion ofc.

But its a FACT that going to the gym will not make u a better fighter. Thats just retarded and shows who isnt trained and who bases shyt off of physique then skills.

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
The responses in here are very telling. Supposed Black men that are happy seeing a Black women lose to a naked and possibly drugged out White women. :francis:

Facts!! I was thinking the same thing

BUT…… Damn….. why did sis’ fight game HAVE to be sooooo weak !!? She looked pathetic and make the white bytch look thorough

:picard:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Brehs really talking about this white bytch is a regular gym goer?
You still talking about this? A video from a year ago?

White supremacy really done a number on some of you nikkas and "nikkas" (:mjpls:)

Whenever you see someone fighting on the street with little to no clothes on, they are on that PCP.
Especially when they fight with no abandon.

In case of florida, this shyt could be bath salts.
SMDH, I guess some people (:mjpls:) like watching black women get beat up though.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I seem some fat asses whoop in shape folks and even outlasted them stamina wise. This is all opinion ofc.

But its a FACT that going to the gym will not make u a better fighter. Thats just retarded and shows who isnt trained and who bases shyt off of physique then skills.

That's when there's a difference in skill and fighting ability

Of course someone who can fight will beat someone who can't, regardless of physique.

But if neither of you can fight, you'd be better off being in shape than not.

If being in shape didn't help you, then fighters wouldn't be in shape.

They have their skill, but when other fighters are just as skilled, the physicality can be the difference.:yeshrug: