Daisy Ridley to Reprise Role as Rey Skywalker in New ‘Star Wars’ Film

Mazino

All Star
Daps
TRASH

Character was poorly written and who wanted her back? They just love losing money at Disney, new shyt is DOA

Kathleen Kennedy couldn't do a better job at sabotaging the franchise if she tried, how is she still employed?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You have. It's called return of the Jedi.

If you've seen that you've basically seen RoS
I've seen the original in theater during its original run. I remember seeing return of the jedi and the film messed up and they gave us all our money back..

Stars Wars was the second movie i saw in a theaters. King Kong 1976 was my first.. Still have my ticket stub in my "baby book"

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Amazing :mjlol:

Can’t wait to see how the red hatters and red pillers react

They're automatically going to hate any movie where the main character is female or not white :yeshrug: it's expected at this point, it's going to be endless Youtube videos whining about wokeness (you already see a lot of it in this thread).

I'm kind of indifferent myself, but if it gets made I'll probably go see it. I didn't love the sequels but I don't think Daisy Ridley herself is a bad actor, they just need better writers. It's a shame how the sequels wasted Palpatine and Luke.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Have no problem with this. She played the role fine but having like three different visions for that trilogy fukked it up.

Also this Mando season been good to me :dahell:
That sorry excuse for a trilogy progressively lost money with each movie that came out and the Mandalorian Season 3 is a sinking ship because the ratings are dropping off.

This been whack juice for a minute and it will stay that way with these clowns in charge.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
That sorry excuse for a trilogy progressively lost money with each movie that came out and the Mandalorian Season 3 is a sinking ship because the ratings are dropping off.

This been whack juice for a minute and it will stay that way with these clowns in charge.
20% drop in viewership and that's just the first 3 episodes... :picard:

The show has been progressively getting worse with the WOAT episode of the series just airing...

Mazino

All Star
Daps
20% drop in viewership and that's just the first 3 episodes... :picard:

The show has been progressively getting worse with the WOAT episode of the series just airing...
And I've read the latest episode is on some true fukkery, shyt has jumped the shark

At this point it's like Kennedy and Iger are actually trying to get themselves fired :mjlol: