Dak Prescott is just….

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They cant help themselves

Lions (defense is terrible)

Bears (Same team Mike White just lit up)

Packers 0 points in 4th Quarter or Ot

Vikings (same team Mac Jones just lit up)

Giants (injury-riddled team)

If the playoffs started right now would the Giants and Vikings be in?

0 points in the 4th quarter against the Packers but 28 points in 3 quarters against the packers? Why you need more than 28 points to win a game? I thought we had the best defense in football.

Mac Jones lit the Vikings up...did he get a dub though?

Giants are injury riddled? How they get 7 wins?

I know it burns your soul that Dakota took us from worst to first on offense :wow:

Remember when you said you'd rather have Justin Fields...what's his record now :wow:

Remember when you said you'd rather have Russ...how he doing :wow:

Remember when you said Amari made Dak and he would be trash without him...what's cleveland's record :wow:

When Johnathan Taylor runs for 200 yards and 3 touchdowns Sunday night I look forward to your post in the cowboys team thread talking about it's Dak fault cause he didn't throw for 400 yards and 4 touchdowns and made the number 1 ranked defense in football stay on the field to long :wow:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If the playoffs started right now would the Giants and Vikings be in?

0 points in the 4th quarter against the Packers but 28 points in 3 quarters against the packers? Why you need more than 28 points to win a game? I thought we had the best defense in football.

Mac Jones lit the Vikings up...did he get a dub though?

Giants are injury riddled? How they get 7 wins?

I know it burns your soul that Dakota took us from worst to first on offense :wow:

Remember when you said you'd rather have Justin Fields...what's his record now :wow:

Remember when you said you'd rather have Russ...how he doing :wow:

Remember when you said Amari made Dak and he would be trash without him...what's cleveland's record :wow:

When Johnathan Taylor runs for 200 yards and 3 touchdowns Sunday night I look forward to your post in the cowboys team thread talking about it's Dak fault cause he didn't throw for 400 yards and 4 touchdowns and made the number 1 ranked defense in football stay on the field to long :wow:
:russell: stan babble