Dallas apartment evicts tenant, throws belongings in dumpster. But it was the wrong unit.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Damn this happened to a chick I seen in tiktok too. Thought tho was about her. Happened like a year ago maybe. I’m wondering what happened with that case

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You have to be a fukking idiot to do that!

He and his daughter fukked!

Mafukkas talking bout it don't matter if he wasn't on the lease! :dead:
Bruh, eviction is a legal process that can take up to a month to finalize. Even if he didn't pay rent, or even if the complex had cause, in order to get evicted a judge has to sign off on it in court and the sheriff has to execute it. You can't just send in the goons and throw their shyt out.

They fukked up.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn’t be breathing?! :dahell: you’d kill them nikkas
Yes

Theres pretty much no other option but to walk in the leasing office and start :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

If that's what it takes to get a "Kimberly's Law" which means maintenance and office staff cannot enter a person's rental without police presence and the person on site, then so be it.

This absolutely shouldn't have happened.

They picked through that man's personal belongings and put it out on the street. If he had $200 in his drawer for savings, you know they pocketed that. Probably kept the little girls piggy bank.

fukk those people.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You have to be a fukking idiot to do that!

He and his daughter fukked!

Bruh, eviction is a legal process that can take up to a month to finalize. Even if he didn't pay rent, or even if the complex had cause, in order to get evicted a judge has to sign off on it in court and the sheriff has to execute it. You can't just send in the goons and throw their shyt out.

They fukked up.
Ok I'll wait to see the outcom.