Dallas Cowboys owner discovered in 1957 photo bullying black kids from desegregating school

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're talking sideways like all that shyt isn't facts though.
WTF is there to check anybody about?

What are you talking about? Why are you fussing on 🦃 Day? I said what I said! So what! I was being facetious and you knew I was being facetious, but you chose to take this shyt somewhere where it didn't need to go...Smh..

Bottomline..

Ain't shyt gonna happen to Jerry Jones! IMO most wealthy white men feel the same way as Jerry Jones, especially back in the 50s.

Perhaps, Jerry Jones is a lil more kind hearted towards Black people now that he is an old man. Maybe not?

But, the Black collective isn't gonna check him nor any other wealthy white man or woman.

Enjoy your 🦃 Day we well as today's 🏈 games..

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
100% Agree. He should acknowledge it and not brush it aside. Easy 1st step.
So he acknowledges it. Then what?
What are you talking about? I was being facetious but I was also keeping it real! Jerry Jones will NOT be cancelled by anyone! He was a young person back then. Who do you know who is white rode for Black folks back in the 50s?

That man own one of the most popular and coveted sports teams in this country! He is a billionaire! Since you think I am talking sideways, but do YOU think is gonna happen to him?

I would have rather you discussed who is gonna win today's game rather than start nonsensical arguments about some white man who will die wealthy regardless of what he may have said or done back in the day. Smh..
You and I are saying the same thing bro.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
A racist man from the south has neen racist his entire life. Unfortunately he won't be pressed over this he is one of the most prominent owners in all of sports. Jerry Jones is the NFL in human form.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are you talking about? I was being facetious but I was also keeping it real! Jerry Jones will NOT be cancelled by anyone! He was a young person back then. Who do you know who is white rode for Black folks back in the 50s?

That man own one of the most popular and coveted sports teams in this country! He is a billionaire! Since you think I am talking sideways, but do YOU think is gonna happen to him?

I would have rather you discussed who is gonna win today's game rather than start nonsensical arguments about some white man who will die wealthy regardless of what he may have said or done back in the day. Smh..

This dude cant be serious, plenty of freedom riders were white and white folks DIED during that era fighting for civil rights.... :gucci: :gucci: this society is disgusting, yall are disgusting.

:why::why:at any1 dapping that bullshyt.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This dude cant be serious, plenty of freedom riders were white and white folks DIED during that era fighting for civil rights.... :gucci: :gucci: this society is disgusting, yall are disgusting.

:why::why:at any1 dapping that bullshyt.

Read again. I asked dude who does he know meaning personally? Who do you personally know that is a white senior citizen who ride for Black folks back in the 50s?

Don't answer me with anything else other than the answer to my question.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
jerry-jones-cowboys.jpg
breh kneeling like :martin:

:dead:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Read again. I asked dude who does he know meaning personally? Who do you personally know that is a white senior citizen who ride for Black folks back in the 50s?

Due to the age demographics on this site, we likey don’t have any peers that are in the age range of Jerry Jones. This question is disingenuous in nature

As for Jerry Jones, first off that title need to be changed. His goofy frail ass wasn’t bullying shyt. Seems like he was doing what them folks typically do, and was being a passive aggressive provocateur. Simply put, these crackers too p*ssy to bully black people.

As for the sentiment in this thread, this shyt happened years ago and is what it is. I think we all know ain’t shyt happening. But this whole so what, of course he was racist ass rhetoric is disappointing but not surprising coming from the coli. Folks have a right to be offended and to raise any questions or make any comparison they want to. The fact hella people on here seem like they just want folks to brush off this cracker being a historical racist is shameful

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Due to the age demographics on this site, we likey don’t have any peers that are in the age range of Jerry Jones. This question is disingenuous in nature

As for Jerry Jones, first off that title need to be changed. His goofy frail ass wasn’t bullying shyt. Seems like he was doing what them folks typically do, and was being a passive aggressive provocateur. Simply put, these crackers too p*ssy to bully black people.

As for the sentiment in this thread, this shyt happened years ago and is what it is. I think we all know ain’t shyt happening. But this whole so what, of course he was racist ass rhetoric is disappointing but not surprising coming from the coli. Folks have a right to be offended and to raise any questions or make any comparison they want to. The fact hella people on here seem like they just want folks to brush off this cracker being a historical racist is shameful

BS! I know white senior citizens. You can also know some. You just may choose not to because many people choose to self segregate. No excuses! Do you know any persons of Jerry Jones's age that was against the status quo during that time as a teenager?

My original point stands...

The only sports owner who got DP'd financially was the owner of the Suns and it wasn't Black folks that did it. His own peer group did it.

What I don't appreciate is Black people here acting obtuse and picking dumb ass arguments knowing damn well how this country get down.

This is why I don't participate in these types of discussions here much because I know that at the end of the day, ain't shyt gonna get done. Every Black person is on his/her own outside certain groups that choose to get together and make changes.

I just got 🏠 and turned on the game. I didn't see masses of people leaving the stadium because of Jerry Jones. The game is going on and the game gonna end like the earlier game came and went. The next game gonna start and finish and everyone gonna go 🏠 and finish their Thanksgiving day/evening.

Point is..

Life gonna go on and no person in the stadium nor in their households is 💭 about Jerry Jones appearing in some photo back in the 50s.

Goodness gracious! Smh..

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What kind of dumbass question is this? :gucci: :gucci:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
LOL @ some people spinning "Jerry was only 14". Meanwhile the Central Park 5 being teens didn't matter (Trump called for the Death Penalty for them in a full page ad) or George Stinney getting the Death Penalty at 14 years old didn't matter (Wasn't granted a pardon for Decades after the fact). Or Trayvon being a Teen didn't matter (His killer is still on the streets). Emmitt Till was murdered and mutilated as teen (His killers were never held accountable. The Woman who caused it is still alive and has not be held accountable). Tamir Rice was shot in less than 3 seconds, he was a child in a park, no benefit of the doubt (His killer is still free and was rehired as a cop at one point). When Black people are young they don't get the same benefit of the doubt so neither does Jerry. He was aware enough to be out there. Also spare me "He was just standing there, he doesn't look like he's doing anything". There were other White Students in that school that were not out there. Jerry was. He ain't getting a pass. He was out there with the rest of them, so he's guilty just like the rest of them. Look at this picture:

tumblr_p4k6at1SKE1s1vn29o1_500.jpg

This little girl was younger than Jerry. She was just out there too. If it was revealed that she was now the CEO of a Fortune 500 Company. Would people be giving her pass saying, "Oh she was young, she didn't know any better, it's her Parents fault she was out there in a lynch mob". Look at the smile on her face. This is my point. There are Black People working for Jerry now and he was out there stopping Black Kids from getting an education back in the day. I happen to think Black Americans shouldn't have to work for White People with these type of past. But we live in a Country where these same White People are in powerful positions today. None of these people were punished for their White Supremacy like that back then which is why we had the Civil Rights Movement. This fight with school integration was apart of that. Black People today now have to work for these same people or their family members who still may hold these racist ideologies. It's sickening on so many levels because there's been a constant sabotage from life, liberty and the pursuit of every damn thing including education. And yes we are still dealing with the mindset that caused stuff like this. Our families went through this, it will not be brushed off. This is why Black people need to be in Ownership and Boss roles to control our own wealth. Reparations are beyond due.

220px-George_Stinney_mugshot.jpg

14 was old enough to give George the Death Penalty. He didn't get the benefit of the Doubt.

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What kind of dumbass question is this? :gucci: :gucci:

Its a dumb ass question either you can answer or not..

From your snarky ass response, you probably can't answer it, huh genius?

Come to think about it, why in the fukk are you even responding to me?

You wanna fuss about shyt you can't control. Nobody gives a damn about Jerry Jones nor your fake outrage. Get some ass and log off!

As a matter of fact, I don't like your tone so let put you on ignore. I will pray that you will grow up one day!

Smh..

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Y'all letting this slide or saying nothings going to be done then be amazed that Jewish people get people fukking wrecked for disrespecting them. They don't let shyt like this slide

It's all conditioning. If we want respect its time to demand it. Y'all really need to watch the Dallas Cowboys football games like that?
Wonder how many people on the coli watch the cowboys game today.

🤔🤔🤔