Dame Dash Arrested....pause.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
If I get hit with child support in a different state I can avoid paying by moving to another state ? :jbhmm:

Asking for a friend
No!!! Tell your " friend" them child support goons can find you anywhere. I was all the way in California and the Texas child support goons showed up to camp Pendleton like " You Thought!!"...

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad to see the media trying to damage Dame like that. Dame isn't broke, and even if he was, do you really think people he took care of would let him starve? I know the Jays and the Kanyes would, but I'm talking about the Cam'rons and the others from Harlem. Cam said in an interview once, every time he makes a new deal/business, he sends dame a briefcase of $50,000. Just as a way to say thanks for putting him on. IDK if he still does that to this day, but a guy who did that in the past wouldn't let Dame go broke.
if dame was truly broke and homeless. jay nor ye would let that happen. there's a difference between letting another ego maniac do him and let him live and learn. vs letting a man you know that never really meant you ill will be homeless on the streets.

but aint no grown man about to pay another man's child support. even if they know its extortion. stop choosing the wrong ladies. stop choosing these non black ladies. thats on you.

Daps
if dame was truly broke and homeless. jay nor ye would let that happen. there's a difference between letting another ego maniac do him and let him live and learn. vs letting a man you know that never really meant you ill will be homeless on the streets.

but aint no grown man about to pay another man's child support. even if they know its extortion. stop choosing the wrong ladies. stop choosing these non black ladies. thats on you.

Maybe Ye and that's maybe, but Dame already said Jay aint shyt recently so I wouldn't expect Jay to reach out to him. Jay left him with millions. He isn't his keeper.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
That's the shyt I don't understand. If he had it, why let it get to this point. Seems like he may have borrowed it from somebody or too stubborn for his own good
That's why he's been unable to set foot in NY for YEARS, he's been had warrants for child support.
He couldn't or didn't' want to pay so he hasn't left NJ for a very long time. It's been a problem for dude.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe Ye and that's maybe, but Dame already said Jay aint shyt recently so I wouldn't expect Jay to reach out to him. Jay left him with millions. He isn't his keeper.

And its been 17 years dame comes out to toss dirt on his name any change he gets ....

at some point you cant talk to him anymore