Dame Dash ordered to sell Roc-A-Fella records shares

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sorry to say, but This is probably going to send Dame over the edge.

For the legal Brehs of nikka and nikka LLP, can Jay-Z and Biggs buy the shares?
I just read that someone said jay should buy the shares give them back to dame and make him co chair at roc nation

They want him to let by Gones be by gones

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jay a savage knowing it aint nothing he can do to help Dame keep his shares but putting it out there that he "objects" to it :wow:
Could it be an automatic lien that activates when the sale is attempted?

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Damon been talking so much over the years, so Shawn Carter put the word out to make this happen?
:sadcam:
Lmao smh. What a time to be alive yall

"Both Jay-Z and Roc-A-Fella co-owner Kareem “Biggs” Burke object to the ruling, citing the company bylaws that mandate approval from the board of directors to sell off shares"

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Alll that boss talk dame be doing it’s all lies and bulllshyt … if dame was a likeable person I would feel sorry for him but … unfortunately dame is 1 of the most unlikeable people ever to grace hiphop with his argumentative, arrogant, narcissistic,egomaniac self that I just can’t feel sorry for him …. I’ve said this. A few times but suge knight and dame dash have literally had the biggest downfalls in hiphop history n that’s just facts ..:manny:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Alll that boss talk dame be doing it’s all lies and bulllshyt … if dame was a likeable person I would feel sorry for him but … unfortunately dame is 1 of the most unlikeable people ever to grace hiphop with his argumentative, arrogant, narcissistic,egomaniac self that I just can’t feel sorry for him …. I’ve said this. A few times but suge knight and dame dash have literally had the biggest downfalls in hiphop history n that’s just facts ..:manny:
You on the other hand seem like a swell guy!