Dame Dash ordered to sell Roc-A-Fella records shares

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This thread started off clowning Dame.. he just said what I put in this thread early on.. auction is a big win

He gonna be up financially, but is he gonna be back in the same spot in 4yrs? He blows theough money on bad ideas... He needs to generate money as a behind the scenes guy.. his NAME is not good out here. Go behind the scenes and get some strong business relationships. You dont have to be the face of your businesses..
And this the kind of dumb ass that believes Dame's spend for those wondering lol.

Cause you see Jay-Z just pretended to be CEO and then used him faking it to sue Dame and have the whole company back him faking it to hire lawyers that Dame's company paid for. Dame didn't have the kind of money for his own lawyers so he threw the case. That's really the angle you're backing lol?

Daps
So will Dame get the excess funds when all the debtors are satisfied?

Yep. It's just a matter of how much has to get redirected to other debtors at this point. From the statement it looks more than $1.1m, but that could easily be false.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
And this the kind of dumb ass that believes Dame's spend for those wondering lol.

Cause you see Jay-Z just pretended to be CEO and then used him faking it to sue Dame and have the whole company back him faking it to hire lawyers that Dame's company paid for. Dame didn't have the kind of money for his own lawyers so he threw the case. That's really the angle you're backing lol?

Did I mention a spin? Its "spin" not spend

I stuck to the facts. It will be auctioned at a high price. He will be up financially. Where the fuhk did I mention spin you remedial ass nygga.

Last edited:

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
Black Jesus; Stolen Tales
i have never read too much into dude but he seems to have some bad karma. what in the hell did he do
He's a smart guy, very proactive in the sense that he doesn't only think of ideas and business moves he also gets off his ass and do it. Which separates him from 90% of regular people.

His only problem is he lacks wisdom. Reading situations, which bridges not to burn, what to throw away and what to keep. Since he became a 1 man show it's been a disaster.

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
The statement from the lawyer reads kind of strange. Is it professional to hint about “prominent rappers”, or name one company and not the other?

The statement also includes Christopher Brown’s Instagram account, which mostly showcases his connection to New Edition and Tubi movies he produces. There is one post linked to the Dame case, and it doesn’t mention his involvement.