Dame Dash x Nick Cannon(Full Interview)

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I think he might have told Jay he didn't want to be in scenes with,or work with R Kelly because of the Aaliyah situation. But I'm almost 100% sure he didn't use the verbiage that R Kelly "raped" Aaliyah at all. That is a strong word,which likely would have made Jay move with him,and certainly would have made Dame not have anything to do with the videos whatsoever.Plus we know you didn't feel like he raped Aaliyah back then because nobody thought that. WHich is why he appeared in that video the same way we kept listening to R KEllys music. Dame seems to think people need to be on some telapathic shyt and think the same way he does. Or he insults them by saying "We not of the same cloth:dame:",which we all know he means in a negative way.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Breh, I sold dope for about 4 years of my life, but the lessons I learned from that brief time taught me so much about money, people, and life in general, that I continue to apply to my square life today, and that was like 17 years ago.

Unfortuantely, for our people, at least these last few generations, the dope game was one of the only ways we could experience real economic independence and a sense of ownership.

Once you experience what that feels like, it's very hard to look at life in any way other than through that same lense.

Well you can always use your drug dealing knowledge to start up a profitable legal business. Then you won't look at yourself as a "square"