Dame Lillard Requesting A Trade??

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He doesn’t want the bad PR imo. But he clearly wants out or significant roster changes and their roster isn’t getting them a star back.

CJ isn’t getting you Simmons.
THIS IS A GOOD TRADE
AND FILLS A NEED FOR BOTH TEAMS.

IM NOT SURE WHY
YALL THINK SIMMONS
IS WORTH MORE.
:devil:
:evil:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
THIS IS A GOOD TRADE
AND FILLS A NEED FOR BOTH TEAMS.

IM NOT SURE WHY
YALL THINK SIMMONS
IS WORTH MORE.
:devil:
:evil:

Morey isn’t taking that deal man. Especially when it seems Dame might want out soon and who knows what happens with Beal.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Like bro said above me, he knows theyre capped out

his reputation, and his will to EMBRACE THE GRIND, is such a massive part of his brand, so he gotta do OT to position Portland as the ones that ain’t try to do enough. Which is a half truth, I suppose

I mean it ain’t going to be THAT damaging to his brand. Everybody and they mama knows Dame has done the absolute best he can with that squad. The Blazers simply are NOT a championship caliber team or organization at this point. I can’t really see anybody but casuals giving him a hard time about wanting to be traded. And who the fukk cares about casuals?

If it ain’t going to be 2010 levels of Burning Lebron jerseys and the owner writing racist manifestos then I say run as FAST as you can Dame

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I say get Ben Simmons and hope he turns the corner. His stock is low right now.

A straight CJ for Simmons trade works salary wise. But I don't think Darryl Morey will do it. He'll probably wait it out to see if Lillard requests a trade.
nikkas are underrating how god awful that defense is. Even if Ben doesn’t become more aggressive on O, which you think he would without a center in the paint (he generally does in those instances), he makes Dame better and his job easier. Dame also hasn’t had a true secondary facilitator/above league average backup floor general in a while.

As long as they can find a solid 2, I really don’t understand how CJ seems more entrancing for Dame

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I mean it ain’t going to be THAT damaging to his brand. Everybody and they mama knows Dame has done the absolute best he can with that squad. The Blazers simply are NOT a championship caliber team or organization at this point. I can’t really see anybody but casuals giving him a hard time about wanting to be traded. And who the fukk cares about casuals?

If it ain’t going to be 2010 levels of Burning Lebron jerseys and the owner writing racist manifestos then I say run as FAST as you can Dame
A lot of NBA fans are sadly very stupid

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Portland can and should rape the Knicks in a deal.

RJ; Obi, '21 Knicks 1st, '21 Mavs pick, '23 Knicks and Mavs 1sts.

That should be the minimum they seek from NY.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

A straight CJ for Simmons trade works salary wise. But I don't think Darryl Morey will do it. He'll probably wait it out to see if Lillard requests a trade.

Y'all in a prime position to rebuild, Portland got all their picks, and have several tradeable assets(Dame; CJ, Covington, Nurkic). Even if Ben becomes diet Giannis, y'all not coming out the West w/ a healthy Lakers; Clips, Nuggets, and Suns.

Rape the Knicks in a Dame trade(RJ; Obi, all their 1st rounders)

After taking the Knicks to the cleaners, trade the other guys(Roco, CJ, Nurk) for the best offers.

If Portland does this right, they can definitely be a competitive team w/ a bright future in 2-4 years.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

Dame isn't gonna put up with multiple post up moves by embid at age 31 going in 32. Once that ball goes to embid it usually stays. His play style isn't too guard friendly imo. Cj fits their play style much better.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
nikkas are underrating how god awful that defense is. Even if Ben doesn’t become more aggressive on O, which you think he would without a center in the paint (he generally does in those instances), he makes Dame better and his job easier. Dame also hasn’t had a true secondary facilitator/above league average backup floor general in a while.

As long as they can find a solid 2, I really don’t understand how CJ seems more entrancing for Dame

Bear move put Ben st the 2 and 3 and ship Powell and covington off somewhere Ben can do that by himself. Ditch nurkic too

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

No the defense is absolutely terrible. Nurkic is probably the best defender and he's just average. Covington primarily played power forward and sometimes center when they went small ball. They played him out of position all season instead of his natural small forward in which he's a decent defender there. With Ben Simmons guarding power forwards they get a lot defensively in the front court.
Y'all in a prime position to rebuild, Portland got all their picks, and have several tradeable assets(Dame; CJ, Covington, Nurkic). Even if Ben becomes diet Giannis, y'all not coming out the West w/ a healthy Lakers; Clips, Nuggets, and Suns.

Rape the Knicks in a Dame trade(RJ; Obi, all their 1st rounders)

After taking the Knicks to the cleaners, trade the other guys(Roco, CJ, Nurk) for the best offers.

If Portland does this right, they can definitely be a competitive team w/ a bright future in 2-4 years.
Once you get a Hall of Fame player you do everything you can to keep them in my opinion. But if you're going to rebuild I say you go to the OKC route and stack up on picks. I do that Knicks trade if that's the case.

Dame isn't gonna put up with multiple post up moves by embid at age 31 going in 32. Once that ball goes to embid it usually stays. His play style isn't too guard friendly imo. Cj fits their play style much better.

I was suggesting they trade CJ. But I think Dame and Embiid could work. I'm pretty sure they both would sacrifice some of their game to try to win.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Rumor that Dejounte and Derrick are available for trade :ohhh:

Dame starts playing with team USA and now he might request a trade :ohhh:

Pop out here making moves :mjgrin: