Dame taking shots at Woj and Olshey for fake reports

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Here's how the media is... One sec they love Dame and play the "loyal" and "competitor" card..

but Blazers are a horribly run franchise so that "loyal" story not interesting now so they gotta try to villainize him..

Why? To force his hand out of Portland... Then they'll run that story to the ground.

Then they'll do the next one.. "he didn't win alone" ...

So then they'll want him to move again. They just wanna be able to create drama. And posters here play right into it...

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
All Woj did was report that hes looking for the supermax this summer. 55 mil or so per year for 2 years when Dame is in his mid-late 30's is insane for the Blazers to do, and all he said was they might be hesitant to because a deal like that is not easily tradable, which is facts. Did I miss anything else?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
All Woj did was report that hes looking for the supermax this summer. 55 mil or so per year for 2 years when Dame is in his mid-late 30's is insane for the Blazers to do, and all he said was they might be hesitant to because a deal like that is not easily tradable, which is facts. Did I miss anything else?

55 mil?

:mjlol:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Just the fact that maybe Dame didn't say that? We don't have the facts to whether he did or not.
So you don't think Dame is trying to be the highest paid player after this year? If not then why is he staying in Portland? Because he likes coffee and fresh air?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he can get it, do it