Damn..200 teachers laid off in Sandiego California

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
"Best economy ever " yet we cutting teachers

California as a whole is the worst state in the nation, greed has corrupted that state to its core and it got me heated because cali is beautiful and I've always wanted to move back but it's just too expensive...that city in the video is basically bankrupt and now the kids gotta suffer because of it

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This has been happening for the last 10 years , they will pass a bond measure raise our property taxes and then do it next year

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Damn. Faulconer cutting a lot of budget towards government employees in the city lately. What's next, firefighters?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
50k homeless..
Unaffordable housing..
No cap on yearly rent raising..
L.A is a dump..
All the fakkit LGBTQ garbage flows from Cali to the rest of the country..
Crazy high gas prices

Only thing good about cali is the weather and beaches..
1. A vast amount of the homeless are from out of state because it's preferable to be homeless in Cali than whatever crappy state they came from

2. Rent control is city dependent and exists. You didn't do your research before making this claim

3. The richest people from around the world choose to move here to live in a "dump" ?

4. If you really think Cali is responsible for all the fakkitry in your state I have bad news for you.. lol

5. Gas prices = get your bread up lil nikka

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
1. A vast amount of the homeless are from out of state because it's preferable to be homeless in Cali than whatever crappy state they came from

2. Rent control is city dependent and exists. You didn't do your research before making this claim

3. The richest people from around the world choose to move here to live in a "dump" ?

4. If you really think Cali is responsible for all the fakkitry in your state I have bad news for you.. lol

5. Gas prices = get your bread up lil nikka

Be proud to live in a dumpster..brehs :mjlol:..rats and plaque viruses all over L.A...dumpster

Pay $4.50 a gallon, brehs :mjlol:

Pay $3k a month for an efficiency apartment, brehs:mjlol:

Let ur state cuck u:russ: