Damn, Bill Murray Came Out to Tx In The Audience At A Lupe Fiasco Concert And Demanded An Encore

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
I met Bill Murray once. I was in Memphis, walking down the street minding my own business. just walking on, feeling good. I turned the corner a man walk up, hit me in my chest, right. I fall on the ground, right. I look up and it's fukkin Bill Murray. I said "Bill Murray?!" He looked me dead in the eye and said "No one will ever believe you". Walked off cool as a cucumber. He was wearing a heiro shirt too.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
You guys worship celebs too much

I see them all the time casually walking sunset Blvd, most of them you'd have no idea was famous AKA Hillary duff

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Too bad he's got poor taste when it comes to this music though. Lupe :scust: I wonder if hege uses Lupe's music to fall asleep at night. NyQuil Fiasco.
Nah. He gets his hours of rest being at a Kendrick concert listening to that gremlin rap

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah. He gets his hours of rest being at a Kendrick concert listening to that gremlin rap

Lupe Fiasco Admits Kendrick Lamar Makes Better Music - XXL

Lupe Fiasco is willing to concede that Kendrick Lamar makes better music than him. The opinionated artist admitted to Kendrick’s superiority in a conversation with some users on Twitter. A fan told Lupe that his music isn’t as good as the TDE MC’s. Lupe agreed but felt that he and Kendrick were evenly matched when it comes to rapping.

“Musically no…straight up rapping tho? We might have to go to the judges on that…either way,” Lupe Fiasco said. “He in, I’m out.”

:smugfavre:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Lupe Fiasco Admits Kendrick Lamar Makes Better Music - XXL

Lupe Fiasco is willing to concede that Kendrick Lamar makes better music than him. The opinionated artist admitted to Kendrick’s superiority in a conversation with some users on Twitter. A fan told Lupe that his music isn’t as good as the TDE MC’s. Lupe agreed but felt that he and Kendrick were evenly matched when it comes to rapping.

“Musically no…straight up rapping tho? We might have to go to the judges on that…either way,” Lupe Fiasco said. “He in, I’m out.”

:smugfavre:
He also said Logic is better than Kendrick

:lolbron:

Are u gonna post a article about that to