Damn brehs... Ants really with the shyts :wow: [Ant Series] *New Episode 9/29*

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy

While It look hilarious that ant manage to inject her venom into the spider before she was killed and the spider later succumbed and eaten by the other ants.
:wow:
Ant doing suicide attack and sacrifice herself for the colony.

What a twist

Ants always 1 step ahead :blessed:

Daps
Diatomaceous earth give them that work tho
That shyt give any and all insects that work:wow:

My breh flip houses and one house he had wild cats was using it to have kittens so it was infested with fleas nikka went to home depot and bought 10 bags of diatomaceous earth and straight caked the whole property. All you saw was lil fleas dead bodies on a mountain of white:wow:

shyt cuts up an insects body and dries them out hell of a way to go

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Damn good video. Didn’t know ants fought each other.

Yup, they fight other creatures many times their size too like in this classic film:

“Don’t make my mistake kid...Don’t follow orders your whole life. Think for yourself” :wow::mjcry:

RIP Barbatus, OG was spittin game that went over my head when I was much younger when this film came out :salute:

Daps

My breh flip houses and one house he had wild cats was using it to have kittens so it was infested with fleas nikka went to home depot and bought 10 bags of diatomaceous earth and straight caked the whole property. All you saw was lil fleas dead bodies on a mountain of white:wow:

Roaches too. When I first moved into my apartment it was infested with roaches. Caked the floor and left on vacation for two weeks in the summer. I came back to a WW1 scene. Noxious gas and dead roaches everywhere. Ain't had problems since then. fukk em.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

And they bring they bring it back to the hive for more fukkery.

shyt also detoxes the human body

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup, they fight other creatures many times their size too like in this classic film:

“Don’t make my mistake kid...Don’t follow orders your whole life. Think for yourself” :wow::mjcry:

RIP Barbatus, OG was spittin game that went over my head when I was much younger when this film came out :salute:

Antz need a live movie