Damn, coli breh really asked her what color are her nips

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Wish I could copy & paste it, but a woman in the comments stated that other women have pretty much destroyed the courting process to where questions like this are asked up front.. similar to how simps fukk it up for us.

This is exaggerated (brehs be thirsty with no type of subtleness) but if you continuously run into FUN women, women who want a VIBE, what incentive is there to ask the next one about her passions/major/hobbies?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Wish I could copy & paste it, but a woman in the comments stated that other women have pretty much destroyed the courting process to where questions like this are asked up front.. similar to how simps fukk it up for us.

This is exaggerated (brehs be thirsty with no type of subtleness) but if you continuously run into FUN women, women who want a VIBE, what incentive is there to ask the next one about her passions/major/hobbies?

I don't believe in "Thirsty"...

You just lying to her and yourself asking about them hobbies...

You really wanna ask her what that thing taste like...
And if she fux with you.. she more than likely gonna smile, and say "you crazy boy" lol

Be upfront... Women like that shyt better.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

And if she fux with you.. she more than likely gonna smile, and say "you crazy boy" lol

Exactly.

You're only "thirsty" if she's not attracted to you.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

You're only "thirsty" if she's not attracted to you.
That’s the caveat that a lot of dudes fukk up at. Whether their approach is sloppy, they not charming, or simply the woman doesn’t see them attractive enough even with the first two.

Some dudes play that “get to know you” game because that’s the only way they get by. Not every breh can soak the panties of women they’re attracted to off rip.

Last edited: