Damn Gucci, write that nikka Ralo man.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
nikkas gonna pretend as if this wouldnt be a legit reason hed distance himself. Ralo was out here living reckless and snitching on himself for clout. Someone trying to straighten up, fly right and avoid prison while on papers would be a dumbass not to create distance. You can get hemmed up by association alone and best believe the laws are just looking for a reason to lock him back up, they always do.

Why sign him to your label then if you cant associate with him or support him? he was dogfood Ralo and he was talking that money and drug shyt before he signed with 1017

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
full

Everybody knows that shyt already, dumbass. You posted that tryna shyt on me when it makes your argument weaker. Debut to 10 but but can't go gold?:huhldup: don't even bother responding, I'm done.
tumblr_mdgj8yAEnT1rt2432.gif
:russ::mjlol::umad:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
In what way does Ralo need to be "held down"?

Niccas a millionaire, right?

And what does that blue hat mean when dude say Wop was actin as such?

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
nikkas gonna pretend as if this wouldnt be a legit reason hed distance himself. Ralo was out here living reckless and snitching on himself for clout. Someone trying to straighten up, fly right and avoid prison while on papers would be a dumbass not to create distance. You can get hemmed up by association alone and best believe the laws are just looking for a reason to lock him back up, they always do.
I aint think about that.makes sense though.but rap's full of felons and thugs..why he aint try another hussle..movies or some shyt lol

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Why sign him to your label then if you cant associate with him or support him? he was dogfood Ralo and he was talking that money and drug shyt before he signed with 1017
nikka Ralos a grown ass man. On some real, Gucci dont owe him shyt. If he chooses to do for him, cool, if not, oh well. And besides, as I said, were only getting one side. For all we know Gucci couldve been holding dude down and he wants to perp about it all over a fukking hashtag. The fact hes even stressing on that shows you what hes about. Dude just wants clout off Guccis name.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His stunting on camera and talking money shyt and how he buying up apartment complexes is what made ralo known outside his area imo not Gucci co- sign. Future was already shouting him out and on songs with him I feel like way before 1017. Maybe my timeline off idk

I just feel like Gucci co sign ain’t really help ralo that much
You right, Future was fukkin w Ralo waaaaay before 1017. This two of my favorite Future features