Damn I didn't know that Deontay Wilder's girl was this fine

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
iknow im not the only one to remember but, think it was either the duhaupus or molina fight, she was in the front row and can clearly be seen. it was obvious she belong to some rich motherfukkka.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You never know what a person's personal relationship situation is...and i would never speculate on such a thing :dame:

But left the chick who held him down for years, who he had a daughter with who had medical issues...to bun up some generic looking hi-yella build-a-thot? :heh:

And that's about as far as i'm gonna go when discussing another man's relationship
UMQEYm6.png

I will say this though...being that i've been thru Alabama, and seen how BEAT them hoes are out there...fat bytches everywhere :scusthov:

He had to be licking his chops when he got a lil paper and started moving around and hitting them big cities.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You never know what a person's personal relationship situation is...and i would never speculate on such a thing :dame:

But left the chick who held him down for years, who he had a daughter with who had medical issues...to bun up some generic looking hi-yella build-a-thot? :heh:

And that's about as far as i'm gonna go when discussing another man's relationship
UMQEYm6.png

I will say this though...being that i've been thru Alabama, and seen how BEAT them hoes are out there...fat bytches everywhere :scusthov:

He had to be licking his chops when he got a lil paper and started moving around and hitting them big cities.
Word...i wonder what his baby moms looks like :patrice:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Never been, but a chick I use to smash parents were from Alabama, so basically her genetics were Alabama bred. Her and her sisters faces were :scust:
But the tittays and butt were :ohlawd:, inner thighs were black as hell but the p*ssy was :whew:
She use to come thru my crib smelling like "outside" but I use to cope cause it was so fiyah :mjcry:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Never been, but a chick I use to smash parents were from Alabama, so basically her genetics were Alabama bred. Her and her sisters faces were :scust:
But the tittays and butt were :ohlawd:, inner thighs were black as hell but the p*ssy was :whew:
She use to come thru my crib smelling like "outside" but I use to cope cause it was so fiyah :mjcry:
:laff:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Yo you lost me at the end what does that mean. Is it the outside smell white people have? Please elaborate bruh, cause I'm like :picard: right now.