Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:mjlol:

the spinning and juelzing is strong

but you have nothing to say about the comments shared from social media or the actual subject of the thread right?

We got pages of their own wishing the worst on them and when people say “damn thats messed up” they responding “MAN U NON ADOS HATE US U TRYNA STOP OUR REPERATIONS”

these clowns literally sounding like bots now and this thread caused them to malfunction. People need to make an effort to place them all on ignore and let them die out.

I said before these internet nerds call them selves fighting the enemy on a sight owned by the enemy and majority aint even got supporter badges to keep the site up so they can “fight their enemy”. THESE NERDS ARE DONE. This thread exposed them and anyone arguing with them after this is an idiot.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What has ADOS said as a whole that makes you think they hate black ppl? Specifically what have they said?

:jbhmm:

Do you see AA ppl reclaiming their culture, and starting a reperations movement as an affront to your culture? If so, why?

Ignore the thread about an ados spewing hatred towards blacks idiot brehs

#ignore

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
We not living the same life in america
Yep, because your are living in a 3D maze called America that just isn't visible for others. It's not the real America but it's real to me damnit! This sounds so damn stupid. Does anyone in the ADOS hate group have any common sense? Logic? Is every ADOS political lacky a delusional ass nikka?

Last edited:
Daps
Yep, because your are living in a 3D maze called America that just isn't visible for others. It's not the real America but it's real to me damnit! This sounds so damn stupid. Does anyone in the ADOS hate group have any common sense? Logic? Is every ADOS political lacky a delusional ass nikka?

U got no data that can prove ur point.

Just emotions.

Ados doesnt even care about other groups enough to hate them.

We just want real black life in the usa. Those who came from chattel slavery redlining and jim crow to get what are ancestors should of got for building this country.

We dont care about othet immigrants just u cant get our plate

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just skipped from page 2 to page 33 and I'm confused:pachaha:

Well never look at @Indiglow Meta (R$G) the same though:wow:

You nikkas knew he was a fraud but didn't care
And stop giving any attention to that idiot @#pick

Ho ass nikka just mad he's not AA
let Ados have their movement..If some of them are anti Black immigration,so what?
We have Nigerians,Somalis and Kenyans here who are cool..but some are anti African American

Just report his comments for derailing til he gets bushed
fukk em

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol y'all really think we care about a possible refund check :mjlol:

lol Yeah he kinda of lost me with that one.:russ: Nigerians are highly skilled in the medical,economics and engineering when they come to the country.There are twenty-five medical schools in Nigerian with majority of graduates opting to practice medicine in the UK,USA and Canada. It's obvious they will be fine.The thing I see is most African brehs view themselves as globalist. The little disconnect I see is a feeling of lack of support for immigration issues.

Daps
If brehs claimed him then don't switch up now. Nikkaz been running with his theories like #the pattern.

#the irony
Who was ever claiming dude? Some of us may have dapped a few of his posts, but revisionist clowns like you act as if he - or anyone on this forum, for that matter - has a huge following. Stop using this case to express your bitterness over ADOS. :mjlol:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

the spinning and juelzing is strong

but you have nothing to say about the comments shared from social media or the actual subject of the thread right?

Everytime I see you post, you popping shyt about ADOS. Why are you so xenophobic bruh?:jbhmm:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
U got no data that can prove ur point.

Just emotions.

Ados doesnt even care about other groups enough to hate them.

We just want real black life in the usa. Those who came from chattel slavery redlining and jim crow to get what are ancestors should of got for building this country.

I got data for days breh. I am the last person you want to start a convo about data. This is what I do.

You doing the "I know I am but what are you". The white supremacists do on other message boards. Stop trying to be white. It's lame as hell and unauthentic af.

These empty statements, "we just want real black life in the usa" You sound like a cartoon.

Take that up with the WHITE SUPREMACISTS. Why are you talking to me about it or anyone Black? They have 99% of the wealth in this country and control 100% of the distribution. Son, think
giphy.gif

Now you are talking, tell us why you really mad?

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
I got data for days breh. I am the last person you want to start a convo about data. This is what I do.

You doing the I know I am but what are you the white supremacists do on other message boards. Stop trying to be white. It's lack as hell and unauthentic.

These empty statements, "we just want real black life in the usa" You sound like a cartoon.

Take that up with the WHITE SUPREMACISTS. Why are you talking to me about it or anyone Black? They have 99% of the wealth in this country and control 100% of the distribution. Son, think
giphy.gif

Now you are talking, tell us why you really mad?

I don't know why you bothering with the back and forth. You have been very consistent on your support for their cause and it's ignores because it doesn't fit the narrative that they against us. Now your not ados, even though you are. Good luck don't know why you bother. Your probably the most respectful poster on this site. Good day