Damn it really was a warzone last night

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I saw what happened when a young man was playing around with fire crackers at young age

Couple of fingers blown off...hand look mangled

That right there was all I needed to know

If people wanna fukk with him cool, but they're not toys and shouldn't be aimed at people...these are explosives we're talking about

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Looks like good fun tbh I know its dangerous but when I was younger I would been on the same shyt.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I understand folks wanna enjoy their lives but there comes a point when u gotta weigh how much having fun is to u being alive.

An event where fireworks and sounds are expected is a very good place for a psychopath to target. His gun shots will easily be mistaken for fireworks.

If u gotta be on edge at any crowded event, that’s a good sign u should probably stay ur ass home.
I was just thinking about this.
Sad that the 4th of July has been pretty much ruined by psychos with guns.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
We use to do this shyt when were little...take the sticks off the bottle rockets and throw em at each other...sane with the water dynamites...antbeds, throw em, and mailboxes the people in the video was on some other shyt though .

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We use to do this shyt when were little...take the sticks off the bottle rockets and throw em at each other...sane with the water dynamites...antbeds, throw em, and mailboxes the people in the video was on some other shyt though .

…put M80s under cars or drop them in manholes…but nikkas crying about the world is coming to an end over some roman candles :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fireworks that are shot at people during summer months.

To someone being fired on, they appear to “ chase” them.

Thats a deep deep deep Black tradition, not everybody know about.

I wouldn’t call it a tradition…just a very outdated term…haven’t heard someone say that shyt since the 80s

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
lol at you trying to make the phrase “nikkachasers” a source of pride :mjlol: anyway you 20 so be it

I’m Black and grew up in a Black community.
I speak as a citizen of the Black community.

There’s a thread on this page where nikkas are angry white people are jumping the broom at weddings, a slave ritual.

Idk what to tell u broski.

I think nikkas just grew up putting equal in they Koolaid & are embarrassed.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
3PMg.gif

idiocracy-gun.gif