Damn, Jason Lee is really that dude

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They either actually showing breh a lot of respect, or it's because Angela isn't there, because I rarely ever see a Breakfast Club interview where the guest is allowed to talk as long as Jason did without an interruption or a corny ass joke. But Angela does a lot of that NORE type shyt, so it might be because of that.

CTG was really torn here and you can see it; he wanted to defend Karen in a more blatant way, but he just did it softly because he doesn't wanna be put on that screen again either.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what she said? Don’t want to give her any views lol
Some bullshyt.

Another thing, the breh Envy is always telling people what someone else said, but he's always misrepresenting or missing out on key words, and I used to think it was blatant and malicious but I'm starting to realize dude is just dumb as fukk.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
jasonleeearl.jpg
One of the funniest shows ever:russ:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
man was flirting with dude then called her on speed dial right after to get her on immediately to help her clean it up. CTG more of bytch than either of them.
Yeah I’ve never seen anyone get a chance to reply so quickly after an interview lmfao. Dude is lame.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Karen Civil needs to go jail. Especially after what she did to the Sow A Seed organization down in Haiti.
Shameful.:snoop:
Low key one of Haiti's biggest problems is Haitians scamming Haiti. WyClef did it too.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I came away with different impression of this guy. He makes a career doing chatty patty snake shyt then got bit by a bigger snake. :yeshrug:
nothing wrong with attacking your enemies. but there are rules to war. she did it the wrong way, he does it the right way.
preying on and leveraging kids' dreams to destroy your enemy is low. being a black woman and destroying other black people is low. jason is a chatty patty snake too. but he's never scammed his own people to reach where he is. as a gay black light skin man, nothing is in his favor in our community. dude could have been a villain and chose to do things the legal way

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Charlamagne better watch out

LGTB don’t play