DAMN. on pace to outsell More Life, Drake will be uncrowned for highest rap debut in 2017 (550k now)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Cole had no hot songs to give the album legs.
You have the worse player in the NBA in your avi

Ok, so do we focus on what he did the 1st week and never acknowledge that no one gave a fukk about the album after initial excitement of some New J Cole Music?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
More Life didn't have physicals when it dropped, so DAMN. has that advantage
b-b-b-b-b-but nobody buys physical anymore... only cacs buy physicals.. you still buying physicals, you :flabbynsick: .... streams is the new wave.. nobody under 30 hears new music except streams..

drake gets outsold

well you know the physicals didn't come out until 3 days later :mjgrin:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

tumblr_nqs7z5cQhW1tqee7po1_400.gif

Daps
Reppin
In The Clouds

This is dope, but dudes cannot have it both ways. You can't celebrate Kendrick's chart success and then say it doesn't matter when Drake breaks records. This also says a lot for Kendrick because Drake's album has 20 songs so of course the streaming numbers are way out there. That shyt was done intentionally. Having like 7 less songs says a lot about how much people are bumping this.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is dope, but dudes cannot have it both ways. You can't celebrate Kendrick's chart success and then say it doesn't matter when Drake breaks records. This also says a lot for Kendrick because Drake's album has 20 songs so of course the streaming numbers are way out there. That shyt was done intentionally. Having like 7 less songs says a lot about how much people are bumping this.

Oh I agree. I'm just happy for my dude. But more importantly I'm enjoying the death of a variety of bullshyt arguments and goal post moving by haters. They said he couldn't make hits. He's got on. They said no one fukked with him. Well he's probably going to outsell Drake's first week.

Next bullshyt to be slayed: "he can't tour." If you don't think Kendrick Lamar can fill a 20k capacity arena you lost.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
That's good for him if it happens. Coli nikkas think too hard. People fukk with anything that bumps on the radio from a popular artist.

I was surprised to find that even my friends that listen to drake listen to that humble track and you got Instagram hos talking about loyalty.

how does someone have -17,000 negs?
Lmao

Daps
Reppin
In The Clouds
Oh I agree. I'm just happy for my dude. But more importantly I'm enjoying the death of a variety of bullshyt arguments and goal post moving by haters. They said he couldn't make hits. He's got on. They said no one fukked with him. Well he's probably going to outsell Drake's first week.

Next bullshyt to be slayed: "he can't tour." If you don't think Kendrick Lamar can fill a 20k capacity arena you lost.
I think ultimately, the internet is not reflective of reality to the degree that people think it is. It's just like how Twitter does not reflect reality. There are times that it does, but often it is just the loudest and most opinionated bunch.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
doubt that will ever happen
drake stay on yall minds
when december 2017 come and drake tops the list yall gonna go back to the "numbers dont matter" shyt so just stop
Numbers dont matter but this is impressive that album like this can actually outsell more life