Damn shyt was Trash Disney considering erasing and resetting last Star Wars Trilogy

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This new trilogy was trash as fukk and I am a Star Wars stan.

why didn’t they just follow the books :mjtf:

Give us a gully ass Vong war:unimpressed:

I wanted to see Coruscant get raped. :ohhh:

Shed a tear as those fukkboy Vongs drop a moon on Chewie:sadcam:

See Han murder out the Falcon. He had that bish painted matte black and was with the shyts:wow:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I doubt this true. Anyways all Disney had to do was use the material from the comics, novels, video games, etc from the expanded universe and you good to go.

I was never a big Star Wars fan but that was a slap in the face to the writers and creators who worked on the material for 30 years only for Disney to say it's not canon.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Man, don't.

I'm not even as hardbody against the current trilogy as much as other people are, and I found this shyt flat out insulting.

I've never seen a set of people try so hard to pander to nostalgia, and manage to fukk it up so bad.

Also, I imagine you don't care, but minor spoiler ahead

I legit damn near turned the shyt off when Finn finally meets another former stormtrooper, and she's black. So y'all get the most black people in a Star Wars movie ever, and half of them are basically former slaves? Alright then. :unimpressed:
And the fact that she was feeling him but he wasn't even trying to get at her fine ass had me like :mindblown:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I doubt this true. Anyways all Disney had to do was use the material from the comics, novels, video games, etc from the expanded universe and you good to go.

I was never a big Star Wars fan but that was a slap in the face to the writers and creators who worked on the material for 30 years only for Disney to say it's not canon.

All those works of piff made irrelevant fanfic status. :damn:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The source of this “news” is some random guy on YouTube.

Zero merit to it.

Believe a guy named “Doomcock” brehs

Cosmic book news??
full-3_zpsobokmvw3-png.299018
Ayo why do yall refuse to ignore sources :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Almost everything that I've seen that links back to "cosmic book news" has been poorly written trash.
I think the most we might see might be some kind of "alternate universe" comic book or something.

The big story from a few months ago was that they were going to start focusing on the "High Republic" era. Other than "The Mandalorian", I don't think we'll see anothher post-Return of the Jedi live action show or movie unless they reboot the WHOLE thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.