Damn the 2023 GMC Canyon :noah:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:noah: I need this truck in my life, I was looking at a Tacoma for a long time, but they have trash colors. If that Yellow drops I gotta cop

2023_gmc_canyon_at4x.jpg

2023-gmc-canyon-msrp-kicks-off-at-38095-significantly-more-than-a-2023-colorado_3.jpg

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
:noah: I need this truck in my life, I was looking at a Tacoma for a long time, but they have trash colors. If that Yellow drops I gotta cop

2023_gmc_canyon_at4x.jpg

2023-gmc-canyon-msrp-kicks-off-at-38095-significantly-more-than-a-2023-colorado_3.jpg
There might not be a V6 offered in that truck anymore breh. I know GM was thinking about putting the turbo 4 (2.7) in it instead of the 3.6.

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
There might not be a V6 offered in that truck anymore breh. I know GM was thinking about putting the turbo 4 (2.7) in it instead of the 3.6.
I went through the online build they still have v6 and v4. They just updated it pretty recently.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Don't get the tacoma, i went over a bunch of reviews before getting my truck, and the common complaint about the tacoma was that even though its a new truck they haven't updated it technically since the early 00s. So you just paying next gen truck money for a last gen vehicle.
i got the Colorado, which is the same as the canyon, the primary reasoning was that among the mid sized tuck class, Canyon/Colorado has the most leg room in the back seat of the crew cab configuration. You can actually fit grown adults in the back seat.

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Don't get the tacoma, i went over a bunch of reviews before getting my truck, and the common complaint about the tacoma was that even though its a new truck they haven't updated it technically since the early 00s. So you just paying next gen truck money for a last gen vehicle.
i got the Colorado, which is the same as the canyon, the primary reasoning was that among the mid sized tuck class, Canyon/Colorado has the most leg room in the back seat of the crew cab configuration. You can actually fit grown adults in the back seat.
Thanks the other thing they haven’t fixed is the auto transmissions. I hear they do a lot of weird gear shifting on the highway.

Last edited:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Yup you are correct Toyota has been running same setup since the 2uz era. Both my 120 and gx are far more capaable and reliable than a newer unit…mainly due to fuel economy…no doubt my rides are fuxkin heavy and get 17 mpg gallon but I’ve trashed the shyt outta both all around the west side abs I wouldn’t get rid of them for a newer truck