Damn TI daughter is pregnant by a man who has two other baby mamas

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I
This thread is eerie similar to the one posted about Duckie Thot dating a 21 year old breh who is supposedly "below" her :mjgrin:

Sounds to me like coli brehs are no different than the hoes on twitter shytting on Duckie Thot's boyfriend based on his looks and status. :francis:

Let's not be disingenuous here.

Duckie thots guy was getting judged SIMPLY off the fact that he isn't as rich or as famous as her, thats it . No one knows anything else about him or their relationship.

Bandhunta Izzy actively has a image he presents in his music and IG as a street nikka who raps and already has two children OOWL.

There is not enough info to firmly say whether Duckie Thots guy is compatible with her life or not, but we can reasonably say that "Bandhunta Izzy" doesn't look like he's gonna be in continuity with a woman who grew up rich off of music money.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I must preface my commentary expeditiously in order that misconstruments are not permitted to develop and thus it is with a overwhelming sense of love and “fatherly” compassion that I must exclaim that it should be known by all whose ears my message has thus received that this otherwise extraordinarily beatific young lady was the result of the dissemination of spermatozoa purged from the loins of another male member of the humanoid species into the vaginal, but not virginal, cavity of the woman which our society at large knows as “Tiny.” My ownefforts to maintain the INTEGRITY, physically, mentally and structurally, of the hymen resting betwixt the bipedal mechanism of my own natural daughter was very highly loquaciously protested by many of my current provocateurs. But one need only glance at the facial representation of the young man alleged to have engaged in the participation of the emancipation of the ejaculation resulting in the procreation of the current situation, to finally understand my legitimate hesitation of the sexual liberation of my own creation.

rs_600x600-180502150033-600-t.i.-puma.jpg

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he’s basically what TI was when he was younger, the same type of dude her mom fell in love with and married. :yeshrug: